
I havent felt much like writing these days. Who has the time? The kids and I are readily busy preparing for the move... and with a seven month old crawling about.. tugging on everything and getting into whatever else He can find. Bull is a good baby. Tempered like His Father.. which Im lucky. Calm.. yet assertive. My attitude hasnt reared it's ugly head in Him much.... yet. But... I also find myself rather blue. I dont know why.. though.. I have an idea. There is a reason Ash has not requested I take the sip root. He wants more children. Cant say that I blame Him. They are simply.. awesome. We may not have time for much socializing and chatting these days... yet.. we always find time.. in the quiet of our furs to remind each other of the love shared between us. I try to stay awake until He returns to the wagon each night... but mostly I am asleep. That doesnt mean I dont wake up when He climbs into the furs beside me... or.. He wakes me up with kisses and caresses.
Im almost positive Im pregnant again. At my age... young as I am... it's hard to tell. A Woman's cycle can go off kilter after having a child... and due to other factors. So... Im waiting... just a bit longer to see for sure. I could be two moons along already. I do have a small bump... but that could be left over from Bull. Its just hard to tell. Bull is now drinking regular milk... and eating mushed up foods. I dont have to nurse Him anymore. So I believe within the next few weeks... I will be certain.
Then there is that glow that a Woman has when She is with child. Mine is alot brighter.. since my hair just seems to shine like a raging inferno of flame when Im pregnant. I think Im down... because I know I may well be heavy with child when the move is upon us. It is hard enough to make it into the cold season and do this journey being healthy and all. Pretty sure that is why I am keeping to myself. I dont handle "worry" all that well.... but I think its about time Ash does some of it for me. I might just have to tell Him soon... if He hasnt begun to notice the changes already. I dont want Him worrying about me... I dont want His mind drifting anymore than does now while He is at the Forge. I dont want Him worrying about me on the trail. Well.. maybe just alittle. He's so cute when He does. And the smile He gets... when His hand lays over my swollen stomach.. just makes me all... warm inside. Yeah... those are good things. Things to hold onto. Things to make me smile. And I cant wait to see His smile when He finally realizes... He's gonna be a Papa again.
Im not so blue anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment