
Justice? Could be. My own absentminded transgression cost me my day in court. I never expected Ash to leave the Forge early today. I wasnt trying to hide from Him... if that be the case... I would have locked myself in the wagon.. away from prying eyes. But.. I didnt. I finished up a days work.. tired.. tense.. and still mulling over things in my head. Not a good combination to begin with. I wanted a drink... something more flavorful than water.. nothing as sweet as juice. There was always that wine... ick. Wine.. personally I think that a drink for dwellers. Ladies in slippers and robes with their pinky fingers propped up.. sipping from ornate goblets. I cant get into it.. in any way shape or form. This.. left me with two choices. Milk? or.. paga. Milk somehow turned my stomach at the thought. I'd been drinking so much lately... and making trip after trip to get fresh for Bull. I dont know why... but I dug out my trusty old silver cup. The dented and banged up cup that Ive always used until Ash came along. I found a bota of paga .. fresh from the barrel's.. hanging on a peg. Skies help me... I faultered and poured a small cupfull. That little voice in my head was screaming.. "Danger!! Danger!! Aboutface!" I shoulda listened. But I didnt. reasoned with myself... saying I had tried to find time to speak to Ash... to even ask Him.. or beg if I had to... to allow me just a small cup of the brew. In the end.. I sat on the steps of the wagon and endulged in my small pleasure.
Enter Ash.
See Silken flounder and panic.
My cup was quickly stashed behind me... to my coughing and choking on the mouthfull I'd just taken. I was dead. I knew it. He'd smell it on me. But I tried.. and failed.. in hiding it from Him. Why? I aint stupid... I knew He'd throttle me. Ohhhh I tried backpeddling. Didnt work. I tried smarting off to Him. Big mistake. In the end... I was yanked over His knee and my backside was aired out. This was a one time moment where I cursed those large.. heavy hands of His. They met my flesh in a rain of swats that left me squirming and cringing. I yelped my protest.. I think I might have growled... after the first few I was shivering with the burn. When He finally stopped... I not only felt the heat in my ass... but I saw the handprints born and raised to my punishment. Ouch. He said He wasnt mad.. but the punishment would be swift. Well thank the Skies!! Sarchastic comment there. I thought it was over. Swift.. as He stated. But boy was I wrong. Next came a bota. He held my nose and began pouring. Paga. Of course. Great. I spit what I could out... until He filled and then wedged my mouth closed till I had no choice but to swallow or breathe. My stomach protested the heavy brew immediately. Ash... just... kept.. pouring. Until that bota was empty and I was full. He called Jax over. Said for Him to get me to the wagon where I would stay. Bring buckets. Poor Jax.. soon as I was lifted and I felt the slosh of my stomach.. well... I lost what paga had just topped me off on His leg and into His boot. He groaned. Now that I think back on it.. it makes me laugh. How He squished His way back to the wagon with me under His arm. I was set to the furs.. given a few buckets and left to my own accord. I did wretch twice... ridding myself of the rest of the thick drink. And I was left with a throbbing pain in my head as well as my ass.
Jax sent tanya in to clean up. The girl brought me a wet cloth for my head and asked if I wanted anything. My reply was a sharp no. Just the thought of anything stronger than water made me want to gather up another bucket and insert my head.
I needed sleep. Lying to the furs and thanking the Skies for the cool night breeze that brushed across me. I wouldnt try to see or speak to Ash tonight. I'd search Him out tomorrow for our aftermath talking to.
I had alot of work ahead of me.
Ass-kissing and major sucking up to do.
or is that.. Ash-kissing?

No comments:
Post a Comment