Thursday, October 29, 2009

Page 539 ~ How can I believe.....








.... if it feels like a dream




But it wasnt. I knew when I felt the hair on my arms and neck stand that it was real. My look of surprise and the fanning of my vest from the pulse of heartbeat must have told Him I didnt believe. It was His voice in my ear that sent my world tipping to the side and had I not grabbed onto Him.. surely.. I would have fallen over. Had I missed Him.. was the question. And I had no way to show Him with words or actions.. it is too great a feeling.. a great vast emotion that I cannot fathom to explain.


Quickly.. I took the baby for His nap at my Mate's urging of needing to "be with me" Thankfully.. Bull was tired and didnt fuss. When I returned to Him to bask in the glory of His shadow.. standing before Him... I had released my hair to feather about my body. I know His love of my hair and I so love the feeling of His strong hands milking into the strands... to be pulled so my neck arches back.. exposing a cherished collum of throat. His kisses do more than excite me.. traveling the lenght of my neck.. to my shoulders and lower to more erotic places. As He speaks.. words meant to excite me.. as well as confuse me and make me think... I can barely breath. He knows this.. and it amuses Him. He enjoys how I become clay in His hands... to be molded and conform... and I love the position He places me in. For in those moments.. alone as a couple.. I am His. I love Him so. How do I tell you... I wonder and think hard. But my song would have to wait because I am being led into the wagon. The firebowl is lit.. casting a dance of flame throughout the area. I am bathed in the color of fire.. I am heated by not only the heat but the love within my Mate's gaze.


Gone are the moments I cursed Him for working so hard. I can only wait with baited anticipation for His touch. It comes in the form of words that though spoken with love are forcefull and demanding. I have no choice but to do as He wishes.. and I have no other wish than to please Him at this moment. How do I tell you that I love you this much?? Thinking.. as my clothing is removed. A split tick of time.. just a quick flash.. I am shy and timid.. standing before Him in a blanket of only my red hair. His voice then deep.. dark... intimidating.. bring me before Him. I can only look away. I dont deserve this.. I dont deserve Him. How? Please tell me how I can let you know... that I need you this much ! My silent wish answered by His kiss. A deep.. longing passionate kiss that makes my legs faulter. I held onto His arms... a leg lifted to brush the outside of His thigh... and now we float like a leaf on a gentle breeze to the softness of furs beneath us. As I looked up at Him while the moments again ticked away.. He teases me till I plead for Him to take me. It is not just sex... it is not just the culmination of the moment that I crave. It is Him. His essence. His soul.. mine.. joined. Lovers entwined and shared in something that cannot be given name. It is simply... together.

Time went on forever... and when we lay still wrapped around each other.. just a mass of arms.. legs... hair and torso's... I tried to think.. How do I tell you what you mean to me?? I thought hard.. I wrestled with emotions I cursed for boiling up in me. My indepth insight was broken by His words... so gently spoken.. so easily understood. "I love you Silken" He said.. stroking my back and grazing lenghts of my hair in His fingers.

And then I knew. I had the answer. I knew how I could tell Him. I knew what I could say that would let this Man know He was my world. He was my air. He was what I needed all along.

"I love you Ash"

It said..... everything.




No comments: