OOC..... Alright people... Ive had enough. I will not stand by AGAIN and be persecuted for crap that is and was out of my control. Reguarding this whole mess with Shi being missing... here's the deal.. once and for all and final. Silken last saw Shi on Sept. 25 when the twins were born. She next saw Him on Dec. 8th. Me the Mun had sent numerous e-mails asking what was up.. if something was wrong.. was He still playing etc. Now why He did not answer them.. I dont know. But.. this unfortunately led me to believe He did not want to play anymore or whatever His reason He had stopped playing. Without ANY idea of what was going on and without any response to my e-mails.. I was left in a situation where I had to play Shi as missing UNTIL I could find out what happened or what was going on. A few people claim to have known Shi was out hunting or patroling with Garyx. Well goodie goodie.... How come I wasnt told this??? Isnt that Shi's responsibility to tell me such? I would think so. JaiMun took it upon Himself to help hunt for Silks.. even Teng helped when She was injured. Silken even told them this was not necessary.. but they did so to help Her. Now last night Shi appears and He says He was out hunting.. and that I was always sleeping when He came around.... well ok fine, if that's how He is playing but an E-Mail telling me such would be good so I didnt have to make something up and think He wasnt coming back.
So you can all stop assuming.. you can all stop saying that Silks is playing a pity party card for sympathy.. I dont need your sympathy.. I dont want it.
I DID NOT KNOW WHERE SHI WAS... IC OR OOC... that is the jist. That is the fact. Dont any of you dare to insinuate things against me anymore. I am NOT trying to get rid of Shi... I happen to like being around Him. And Silks adores Him. Yes.. He is a DingDong for not answering me.... but it is no one's place to cut me or Silks down for only doing what had to be done when there was no contact or information for FOUR months. Ok? Now.. since this is known.. any further shit you write or speak about Silks will be ignored and taken from where it came from. Yes.. Im pissed off and tired of this. Mind your own flipping business and stay out of mine. Kapish??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment