
Ive been on this tangent for sometime now. Ive voiced my opinion and such even to them. Men. They all just plain suck. Every last one of them. From the top of the line right down to the bottom feeding idiots. Now.. somewhere in the middle.. well more up towards the top.. are my Son's. My oldest is a grown adult.. and even He shows signs of brain rot already. Why? Because the other's have.. gotten to Him. Planted a pod somewhere under His wagon and overnight.. sucked the rational thought from His brain and replaced it with... stupidity. So far.. Wily is immune.. but He was never right from the start.. probably because His Father wasnt. Then there is Vee and Ess. Shi's son's. Enough said. The rest of the wandering masses of testosterone laden blobs of wisdom settle into other catagories too complex to yet file away in my brain.
I sat there last night and watched them.. each and every one. I wonder just what in the name of the Sky.. I ever saw in any of them. Why would I ever want to be around them any more than I have to? Any purposeful reason flew out the window last night. Occasionally.. you do get one that is resillant and can think for Himself.. or about other's for that matter. But mostly it's a giant pissing contest and who has the biggest pecker. It's about who has the best slave.. who can make her scream the loudest.. how many bosk they have.. yadda yadda yadda. Of course.. I know this isnt a bad thing and it is the mentality they are acustomed too and their right to do so... but.. come on! Give me a break. Im sure this all has to do with the LoveWars. Fighting for the right's and ownership of female flesh bound to a stake. Boasting and boosting their manly instincts into overdrive. So... Is this the way to stroke a Man's ego now? Is this how you get their attention these days? I used to know the answer... Now.. Im not so sure. I had pulled out all the stops at one point... sending little notes... gifts.. food... even took a spin of riding by the wagon several days in a row... offering to help.. to talk... sometimes just to be seen. Didnt seem to do a damn bit of good. So... I dont bother anymore. Im perfectly content to just watch what unfolds now. Mainly because I know it does not involve me. And it would seem certain people were right in telling me... That wasnt for me. I sorta believe them now.. but that still doesnt ease the ache of what I thought I wanted. I was the dumbass for pouring my heart out and speaking what I felt in my chest. Wont happen again.
There is only one thing left to do....
Keep a weathered eye on the horizon and watch. Open my eyes and look...
for the one with the hands that are big enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment