
I just didnt care anymore. It was rather easy to stand up to Fonce... even in His pissy mood. Pissy because He was guarding His personal side that held something dark in check. Not that He was nasty... He's never been so with me... but He still was restrained. Interesting. After I had found Him... or He found me.. however that came about... I stood up and made my direction to Him. He... wanted to know me... the real me.. my secrets?? Fine. I had a few whoppers to share. And I did. Once I had offered a few chapters in the book of Silken... He asked some questions... which I must admit.. were nice to voice the answers to. He cared enough to ask... I cared enough to answer. Now.. whether or not He got anything out of what I had reveiled... I dont know. Yet. I did however leave... feeling rather stripped of some cover... part of my shell was missing... the air was getting to my insides and they felt sticky and raw. I took to hiding in the Nightmare... among the countless vial's.. jar's.. bowls and whatnot's. It was easy to melt into the surroundings. Until... Vee and Ess came in. I heard them first.. each claiming to "Im gonna tell Momma!!!" So when they entered.. I already had a heads up. I looked to each... and I made the mistake of asking... "So? What's up?" The two began a tirade of words that mixed like rushing waters.. each trying to overpower the other.. and eventually they were both screaming. A yank of hair.. a shove of shoulder.. kick to the shin.. a punch to the gut and the boys were a flying dust cloud of fists and feet. I was about to step in.... not to stop them mind you.. but to pick them up and drop them outside... when Vee grabbed a vial of liquid from my working table and threw it at Ess. Unfortunately.. it happened to be kaiila piss and it landed it's mark.. dousing the young Warrior. Ess retaliated and grabbed the nearest container to Him. My jaw dropped... I could see myself and hear myself in slow motion.. diving for the container. I was.. too late. White powder flew everywhere. Itching powder. I cursed.. rather profusely.. which.. took the twins by surprise. They were sure a beating was to follow. I did the best I could by standing up and brushing off most of the powder except that which had gone down the back of my vest... not to mention the front. I pointed to the platform and uttered a single.. "Out!" and the boys shuffled outside. I followed... and one was placed on each side of the platform. "You will sit there and not leave for the next Ahn. Think about what you both just did. After that.. come find me" I left them to suffer for the time being.. stinking of piss and itching wildly. I was not all that cruel.. and headed off to get a bath ready for them. The slaves started to heat some water while I stopped by the fires to get a blackwine... and uhhhh... itch. The corner of a wagon did nicely.. and rather amused those at the fires. I do believe Sev found it the most interesting if not funny. The twins made it only about 20 Ehn before they came running. We would have our talk later... but for now.. I allowed them to wash off the powder and ease the itch. A jar of the itching counterant was also supplied.. and not long after their bath.. they emerged.. nekkid.. red.. but relieved. Both backsides were given a swat and sent them off to seperate wagons until I called for them back at my fires. I then headed into the wagon to rid myself of the scratchies. The day had gone to shit... but I was used to it. Taking things in stride seem to follow me now. "It is what it is...." I say alot... but deep down inside... it sucks. Part of me was exposed. Part of me was crying out to be noticed... to be comforted. But... it itching took top priority. I sank down into the water.. my liquid blanket to shield me from the world outside. And as I washed away the powder and dirt of the day... I sighed. I knew the outside would soon attach itself back to me... to my conscious thinking....
and I just didnt want it to.

No comments:
Post a Comment