
Jax made sure I got up.. He made sure I fed the twins.. made sure I ate. He talked for Ahn's trying His best to avert my mind off the obvious. Shi was missing. It had been a full turning since I last saw Him. There had been no word at all... I could do nothing as He spoke but stare at the corner. Jax finally sighed and told me that this meant nothing.. the move was upon us and Shi was busy.. perhaps scouting. I could only nod... no it wasnt the fact that it seemed my curse had struck again and I would be left alone that had me down. I had resigned myself to living alone again.. without a Mate. What had me upset was... I was stupid enough to let myself get into this situation again. Jax headed outside for a moment of air but returned quickly with a basket filled with goodies. I still had no urge to move let alone look... so Jax rooted through the contents.. smiling and showing me the items. I knew immediately they were from Nette. Inside were tea's and lotions... a pair of fuzzy slippers... some clothes and salves for the twins.. and the most wonderful of all... chocolates! Had I been myself I would have jumped in glee... but I couldnt even manage half a smile. Jax unwrapped ne piece.. held it to my lips... but I could not take it. Again He sighed and noted that inside the wrapped were written phrases. He showed it to me... and I read silently the saying... "The heart has a reason, which, reason does not know" I sighed. Jax shook His head and placed a hand to my shoulder... "Silks? Isnt there anything I can do for you?" Jax said... and I spoke the first words in days.. though quiet... "Yes.. leave me please" I said. Jax looked disheartened but slid the basket towards me and turned to leave.. "I will be right outside... as always Silken " He said... I could see the concern in His eyes... I felt the longing in His heart... I too wished it all to end.. I just couldnt find myself to do so. I did finally eat a chocolate... or three. I saved the wrappers with all the sayings to be pressed into this journal. "Add a little sweetness to your day" Was another saying.. I thought it was cute. The next one said... "Go easy on yourself".. maybe I should. But where did Nette get these chocolates.. they seemed to be predicting my moods.. my thoughts. I wondered if She stole these from the Spex.. and it made me chuckle ever so slightly. So ... I wanted just one more chocolate... before I would undo my braid and try to get some rest. I announced to noone.. just for my own amusement.. as I unwrapped the last chocolate.. " Ok chocolate.. predict my next move !!" As I undressed.. I stood there.. looking at the wrapper.. the words nearly slapped me in the face... my breath ceased.. my heart suddenly skipped a beat. Trembling violently... I backed up into the corner.. crouched down and cried. The wrapper slipped from my fingers and now lay before my feet... the words screaming at me....
"Promises are made to be kept"
Take time to laugh, it's the music of the soul.
Promise yourself more moments like this.
Friendship is the gold thread that ties hearts together.
The best ideas come after you think you've run out of them.
Trust is the most valuable thing you'll ever earn.
To accomplish great things one must not only act, but dream.
One little smile can fill the room with sunshine.
Love is a flower, friendship is a sheltering tree.
Friends love the person you were and the one you've become.
Footprints on the sands of time are not made by sitting down.
There is only one pretty child and every mother has it.
Promises are made to be kept.
If you live in the present, every moment is a new beginning.
Push yourself to notice the extraordinary in the ordinary.
Time is a river without banks.
The heart has reason which reason does not know.
There is no strength like gentleness, and no gentleness like strength.
The further out of reach, the stronger the temptation.
Add a little sweetness to your day.
Be true to yourself.
Make time for you.
Enjoy life's simple pleasures.
Eating chocolate is like giving yourself a big hug.
Climb high, climb far, your goal the sky, you aim, the stars.
Isn't life sweet?
Share a smile with someone you love.
Go easy on yourself.
I have only one vice, and it's chocolate.
Chocolate makes everything a little better.
Chocolate is more than a taste, it's a feeling.
Melt someone's heart with a Promise.
There is a joy in giving back.
Savor every happy moment.
Little things can make big differences.
Live your dreams.
Wisdom has two parts: 1) having a lot to say, and 2) not saying it.
You are the star for which all evenings wait.
Celebrate the child in you.
Have chocolate before bed to sweeten your dreams.
Chocolate.....who needs a reason?

No comments:
Post a Comment