Sunday, January 11, 2009

Page 430 ~ Interior Modifications


The silence. How I lothe it. I cant stand it anymore. Even the slow.. tempured whisps of my breathing is beginning to sound like a drum within my ears. I have no way to silence it. I call out.. cry out.. hoping someone will answer. But no words come. No face is seen. Is this their remedy? Is this their plan? How long will they keep me here? Are they trying to push me over the edge... or is it just my imagination and lack of communication and contact with the outside world. My bouts of paranoia are growing more frequent. No one has come to talk to me.. explain to me what I am to do to remedy this situation. I am.. for all intent and purpose... caged. My dreams grow more vivid and more intense. The Dark One spoke to me last night... showing me His hands. For now.. they were empty.. but large. Calloused and the muscles within His palms did not match any I had seen during a conscious state. In the depths of my dreams He further taunted my inner fears. I felt that rush of... well.. His Dominance. It was a blast of inky air against my chest... and when I cowered.. His chest swelled with a pride and a conquoring laugh eminated. I hid.. I tucked myself into a corner and closed my head off to any sight of Him. I covered my ears.. but His voice leaked into my eardrums. They rang.. buzzed.. vibrated with a gritting of my teeth. Still He spoke... whispering words of distaste and eminant demise. My demise. "NOooo!" I screamed.. long and hard. My lungs burned.. my throat felt like harsh sandpaper... and I woke sitting in the corner of this wagon. Tears still fresh down my cheeks. I had to physically slow my breathing for fear of passing out. Cupping my hands over my mouth to aid my quest. It took several Ehn to restore that which was normal. My heart rate took longer. I got up and paced.. unbeknowst to me.. I was stepping in time to the thump of that muscle in my chest. Back and forth.. back and forth. Turning from wall to wall. My limp had improved.. but the bone was still sore. it would take time for such an injury to heal.. but it was healing. Looking to the door.. please... wont you open it? Please.. wont you talk to me. Someone.. anyone. I was answered with only the patter of my steps against the wooden floor. My only companion. My only solice. And it was driving me insane.

No comments: