Im not alone
I wonder if these heavy eyes
Can face the unknown
When I close my eyes I realize
You'll come my way
I'm standing in the night alone
Forever together
We're the dream warriors
Don't wanna dream no more
We're the dream warriors
And maybe tonight
Maybe tonight you'll be gone
I feel the touch comin over me
I can't explain
I hear the voices callin out
Callin my name
It's the same desire to feel the fire
That's comin your way
I'm standing in the night alone
Forever together
We're the dream warriors
Don't wanna dream no more
We're the dream warriors
Maybe tonight you'll be gone
We're the dream warriors
Ain't gonna dream no more
And maybe tonight...Maybe tonight you'll be gone
~Dokken

I met a newcommer to the Tribe. Taidjun. Interesting fellow. He likes to push buttons. He seemed to know Yamka... and visa-versa.. so.. being in the good mood I was.. and of course.. never one to hold back... I started making kissey faces at the two near the stream. At one point Yamka blushed. Heh. Cute. But in the end they both looked at me like I had Ost's crawling about my hair. Heh. Perfect. Yamka departed quickly.. leaving me with the new guy. He was intent on telling me to get over being switched by a Warrior that didnt take to kindly over my... practical joke. I admit.. I had been brooding. But who the blazes was this Man to tell me what to do? Ash showed up. Perfect timing. I was about to lose my cool with Taidjun when my Dream Warrior stepped in and took control. For a moment... I wondered if I was dreaming again... since they seem to be infiltrating my waking world. No... this time.. I was wide awake and engaged in a different sort of battle. It would not be my only one of the night.
Ash gave a small tug to my braid and began speaking for me. This did not go over well with me.. and I commented on it. Even this Taidjun said.. sometimes it is best to have a Warrior speak for you. Uhhhh really? Well I guess that depends on what... hole they speak from. The one in their face?? Or the one... very way South.
I did my best to listen to both of them... without comments or snide remarks. This lasted about an Ihn. Finally.. I shut down. I still had no expierence in how to handle such situations.. it was best to just.. remove myself quietly. Taidjun seemed satisfied to win this round. He left without a word to me... just a well wish for Ash. Ash said I did pretty good.. considering what this Warrior was up to. Either way.. next time.. I would be ready. We talked more about the dreams. Ash was concerned... even to the point of saying someone might die because Im so tired. I promised Him I would get more sleep. That was not good enough and He said I was to see one of the Spex. Oh hell no! Had I not really liked this Man.. I would have clawed His eyes out and poured salt in the empty sockets. I told Him I could not. I did not trust them. I did not want them in my head.. besides.. they didnt give an Urt's ass about me and my problems. Trust me on this. He said if He was to stick around.... If there was to be any future that encompassed an "us".... that I would go and see the Spex. I begged Him for more time.. five days... to work this out on my own. It was only receintly that He had come back.. and was head over boots in helping me... and yes.. He was helping.. greatly. I just need more time to get the puzzle pieces back into place. He thought for sometime in silence.. I could see Him thinking.. and trying to get a grasp on what I was saying. Finally.. He asked.. "And if at the end of these five days... if the dreams still remain?" I told Him... then I would go to the Spex. I promised. Again.. He was silent.. studying my eyes. After a few moments... He said He would allow me my five days... and if I had these dreams after that... I BETTER tell Him.. and not hide it.. or the outcome would be far greater than I could ever imagine. I agreed... very very reluctantly.
I was suddenly very tired.. exhausted. Ash took me back to my group of wagons. Thanking Him for caring.. for not running off or simply avoiding me.. I bid Him good night... I entered my wagon and prepared for probably one hell of an epic battle that I would soon face. One that only I could face. No one could help me. But at least I knew....
someone would be waiting when I emerged from the mist.

No comments:
Post a Comment