Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Page 12 (10/29/2005) The Joining
2nd day of Third Hand of the Month of Amumba (8) in the year 10,155 CA (edited log due to limited charatures, so just the important stuff) Vikuur SHl: jerus will there be rings?Jerus NeiIl: ::nods:: Silken designed them, and I had them made.Vikuur SHl: where are they now?Jerus NeiIl: ::takes them out of an inside pocket and hands them to Shi::Caarn Klava: ::he nodded to Nicha:: she looks wonderful Nicha::he whispered to his cousin::Qam Nicha Na: yes she does ::smiled and looked back over to Silk ::Vikuur SHl: ""takes them and brings them to the front of the path""""Silkenhawk: :::Taking the path that cut it's way through many torches, guiding Her to Jerus. Guardsmen shadowed Her steps and finally into view, She moved. Wearing a long, flowing dark blue dress, fitted tightly to Her slender frame.Jerus NeiIl: :::moves to the side with Shi at the head of the path, the torches burning strong and bright in the night:::Silkenhawk: Not far behind Silks, were the twins... Shanay and Dakota. Kota dressed in leathers and carrying His small lance, Shanay in a long leather skirt and top, both with smiles as they peeked around Silken, smiling to their Papa Jerus. Vikuur SHl: ''''turns and looks to Jerus"" still time Silkenhawk: A familar blue and white cloak billowed behind Her with each step, the contrast of Her signature firey red hair against the color of the dress and the flickering torches, was stunning...Jerus NeiIl: ::his sons, grin, seeing her, and they look to him:::Silkenhawk: Silken and Her Escorts reached the end of the path and the Men stopped, fanning out around the main fire. She paused and looked to Jerus with a glowing smile before Her steps carried Her to Him. Kota and Shanay followed closer, before going to be with their Aunt Tarra and Silks stopped before Jerus, yes.. even She.. was nervous, smiling as She looked into His eyes:::::Jenessia: She's beautiful Jerus NeiIl: :::smiles, then turns, and his breath catches, his eyes lock on her, he can't even move and forgot to breathe:::Silkenhawk: ::whispers:: breath Jerus...Jerus NeiIl: ::he just stands there, speechless, still not breathing...but it doesn't matter, for this moment, the world stops, no one exists but she for him, he loses sight of all around for a moment while he drinks her in, while he just adores her in full view of all his friends and family:::Silkenhawk: :::yup.. She blushed... biting Her lip in a grin, looking down and composing Herself... before Her dark green gaze once more met His.. He had, in simple, silent terms... made Her feel beautiful this moment:::Caarn Klava: ::thinks that they make a good couple and is truly glad for Jerus::Vikuur SHl: ''looks to Silken""Jerus NeiIl: ::doesn't look at Shi, would rather look at Silken::Vikuur SHl: you look lovley this nightSilkenhawk: Thank you... :::looks back to Jerus and almost chuckles:::Jenessia: ::she smiled up at Mistress Silken. indeed She was beautiful::Jerus NeiIl: Aye... ::said in a very quiet whisper::: You are beautiful...Silkenhawk: ::A hand lifted to Jerus' cheek, thumb brushing over the multicolored scars::: thank you love.Jerus NeiIl: ::he just grins like, well, whatever...cause he loves what he sees::Jerus NeiIl: :::eyes twinkle in merriment::Vikuur SHl: look to your heart and speak to Jerus from itSilkenhawk: ::a nod to Shi and then takes a breath, looking to Jerus:::Silkenhawk: Jerus... I never thought a day like this would come again, for me... times were hard, dark... and then suddenly a light shone down... We both know who that was... and He led me to you, and you.. to me... I didnt think I could ever love again so completely and wholly as I do now. I am proud this day to become your Mate, and know that for the rest of my days, I will stand beside you. You are my heart... my life... and my joy. I love you so very much. :::She looked to Shi and nodded,then back to Jerus:::Vikuur SHl: ""looks to Jerus''' Now Jerus speak your heart to SilkenJerus NeiIl: Silken, I have known you almost my entire life. When I was a young boy I thought you were the prettiest girl I had ever seen. I have seen you grow intoa beautiful woman, one that has much come her way, some good, some bad, all a learning experience. Tonight, one of my boyhood dreams come to pass, for I finally take you as my mate, my companion, my joy for life. Tonight, you and I truly do become one life. You have awoken my heart from the wish of death Ihad and showed me how wonderful life can be again. I do love you, and I will always love you. My destiny. ::then he grins and nods to Shi::Vikuur SHl: as you place the ring about Silkens finger, proclaim to the skies that you take Silken as you true MateJerus NeiIl: ::he takes her hand in his, and touches the ring to the finger, and looks to the Skies:: I am Jerus of the Tuchuk! I take and claim Silkenhawk to be my mate from this day forward. Let any that would dispute it meet my steel! ::and the ring is then placed on her finger:::Vikuur SHl: ""hands the other ring to SIlken""Vikuur SHl: as you place the ring about Jeurs finger, proclaim to the skies that you accepte Jerus as you true MateSilkenhawk: :::takes the ring and studies it... grinning.... as She looked to Jerus, then down to set the ring on the tip of His finger.. She then called to the Skies...I am Silkenhawk of the Tuchuk and I accept Jerus, the Wily Tuchuk as my Mate forever and always... let any that dare to test it... bleed from my blade. ::grins and winks to Jerus:::Jerus NeiIl: ::he smiles widely, and tears do start to fall:: My friends, family...:::he turns to face them all:: Today, I am a fortunate man... :::takes the hands of the small ones, and nods to Silks:: From this day forward, I have a son and a daughter in my wagon as well as my mate. I have now called Silken's children mine, and apparently, all of Gor will know soon that the wagon of Jerus Neillwill also contain Silkenhawk, and Dakota and Shanay Neill. I ask your help in teaching my children to know courage, honor, and to be Tuchuk.Vikuur SHl: """looks to the gathered"""Vikuur SHl: I pronouce Jerus Neill and Silkenhawk as one in life! ...............And now One in thier new family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment