Jerus gathered me and the kids up and off we went for a family outing. He had a talk with Dakota and Wily.. those two just seem to lock horns at every waking moment lately. It would seem that Wily wont be streaking round nekkid anymore... but Im sure Kota will have the lil bugger doing something else interesting very soon. It was only a few nights ago when Kota blew up at Jerus and I... The teenage years are hard I guess. Tarra says that the boy is going through much with hormones and growing pains... I hope She's right cause like I told Him.. I broughtcha inta this world, and I can take ya out just as quick.
Jerus took Dakota and Wily out in the herds today and all returned with smiles and stories that the whole family listened to till the fire dimmed. Shanay and Talia had fun making mud cakes... until Talia decided Her big Sister would look good wearing one. I had to chuckle cause Shanay is such a prim and proper young woman. And the look of disgust on Her face was priceless. But.. She bucked it up and got Talia interested in some beads so She could slip off and clean up. Nay knew that Papa Jerus would be home soon with the boys and She wouldnt have Herself looking like something the bosk drug in. I took the quiet time between Talia and I to watch Her and see just how Jerus and I mix within Her. Both Wily and Tali have that beautiful berry blonde hair... not as firey as Kota and Shanay, but still a hue that couldnt be created with paints if one tried. It makes me see more of Jerus in Her as the blonde shines through in the heat of the sunlight. When She's thinking.. She gets the same expression of concentration that Jerus does. I can see the gears turning and always thinking those 2 or 3 steps ahead. Yeah.. She is gonna be as terrible as Her Papa. I dont think there will be a brides price for this Tuchuk Girl.. if the Warrior can get past Her defenses and Jerus' wit and my attitude that brew within Her.. He should have Her.
It makes me think of the next to be born. Jerus knows Im pregnant again. I am letting Him think I dont believe Him. Actually.. I adore the teasing He gives me cause I didnt plan on this one.. He did. He should be a time-keeper cause He knows me and my body better than I do. He says it's another girl. Im trying not to think about it... something doesnt want to dwell on details this time. I just want to sit back and enjoy this. So far, I havent been sick, but Ive been drinking Tarra's tea's every morning faithfully. While I still dont have an appitite.. Jerus takes care of that when He comes home... and not just my appitite for food. Cant help it.. the Man just makes my blood boil. I pretend to be sleeping.. and once He curls up beside me.. a few measured moves and wiggles of the hips and Ive got Him. There nothing like a night of passion to the point of you both passing out from the pleasure. And I must admit.. Ive finally found a Man with the same insatiable appitite for lovin as me. Makes me believe that His prediction for 50+ children will not be as hard a quota as I once thought. Im gonna enjoy every moment trying... that's for sure. There arent words to describe the feelings.. the emotions. There isnt a word to do it justice. The word Love.. isnt enough. It's a feeling... take the best moment in your life when you laughed.. hiccuped.. cried.. shook.. tensed.. trembled.. feared.. all in one instant. That's what we have. I cant be away from Him... I need Him. Im obsessed with Him and the power He has over me... even when I fight it.. it just stirs deeper within me and I have to give in to Him. It's not even my doing anymore. He controls everything about me. He could say.. dont breathe and I wouldnt.. I think I'd pass out if He wanted it. I'd die for Him and He for me. I realize all this now... I know I love Him more than my life. This littlehawk is finally free.
Jerus... Mine forever... my heart.... my lover... I love you!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment