Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Page 31 (5/26/2006) These cant be my children...???!!

It was raining and hard. The sound of the drops hitting the wagon covering was deafening at times and here I was stuck in the wagon with all four of my lovelies. Thank the Skies, Talia slept most of the day. Prolly helped that a lil bit of Paga rubbed on Her sore gums knocked Her out. Shanay was working on a new dress complete with beads. And then there are my terror's... Kota and Wily. The two of them wrestling, fighting, bickering.. running like caged sleen about the wagon was enough to drive the sanest person to drool and babble. Finally, I could take no more and stood up, grabbing each by the neck and sat them down at the table. I handed them a piece of paper and writing stick and proceed to tell them to pick an object and list as many names for this object as they could.
It's been 2 Ahn and I was finally handed the list... Dakota seemed pleased and as I looked over His handwritten list... I thought.... Im gonna kill these boys.....



Dakota and Wily's list of names for "Poppers"
after dinner mint air air attack air biscuit air poop anal acoustics Anal announcement anal escape of wind anal emissions anal oxide anal retreat anus evacuation arse blast backblast backdoor trumpet back draft back end blow out barking urts barking spiders big spit-upblow-by bottom burp brown haze brown mist bubblers bull snort bum and flutter burners burp that went astray burp that comes out the wrong end butt burps butt cheek squeak butt mutt Butt trumpet case of swamp ass cheeser chert cornhole tremor cushion creepers doozer doozy double flutterblast drifters drive by explosion between the cheeks fanny beep fanny bubble fart fickle fuzz fire in the hole fizz fizz-fuzz fizzy fuzz flabbergaster flame throwers flooper fluff flurpies foo-foo gross wind gurglers hanger hissers hole in the wall gang honksa hot wind kabooms love puff message from the interior misdirected burp morning thunder mudslapper musical butt the nether belch one-cheek sneaks phewie poof poppers poopy tunes pooty pants puffer putt-putts rare arse rattler rectal turbulence rip ass ripship ripsnorter the scented scream silent but deadly silent but violent silent depth charge sliders smoofer sphincter whistle sphincturbulence spitters squeakers stale wind stench of death talking pants tear arse thunder below thunder in the buns tooters toot-toots triple flutter blaster triple thunder flutter trouser cough trouser trumpet tushie belches Under-thunder voice of the toothless one whallop whootzie wind wind breakage windy pops

Needless to say... They get an A for effort. Next time, I'll be more...specific in what they can... describe???

No comments: