It is now clear to me, the reason for my sleeplessness.. headaches and just all about uneasiness. As close as I am with Tarra and being one of Wind Whispers and Dream Walkers, I have shared some of the visions that go along with this. Though I never fully embraced the Spexy way of life and never learned more of the powers and dealings, I cannot turn off the things that come to me. I know that something is wrong and it has to do with Tarra and Her family. After last night.. fighting with Shi and seeing nothing being done about this... Ive decided to help Tarra myself. There is great turmoil within my Sister's heart... so deep and painfull that I think even I feel it. The thought of a child in trouble, pains me to no end. I know if it was one of mine, Tarra would be the first beside me to help.
I left camp with Alpha and started to stock some supplies and saddle bags. It is true that Tarra and I will leave camp in search of Her family in trouble... She doesnt know this yet... all will become clear shortly. Of course, none of Jerus' detail would allow me to go off, so I have come up with some... alternate arrangements. Dressing Shanay in my clothes and my blue cloak, I fastened a lift of sorts for Alpha's saddle, making Her taller. She will use my kaiila in order to pull off the switch. I have told my daughter that I need Her to put the hood of the cloak up and ride around camp to gain the attention of the guards. Then I needed Her to ride out to the herds. Kota will be with Her and not go too far, just enough to keep the detail busy. I also have readied two of Jerus' kaiila to use. Now that I have successfully made it to the Clan grounds... I have secured two sets of Men's clothing. A set for Tarra and a set for me. We will we able to mingle among the Outriders and pass without question this way. The arms and legs of the garb will be stuffed with rep cloths to uhmm well, bulk up, so to speak.
Im not sure where we are going.. but I know Tarra is hell bent on leaving to somewhere.. and since Shi wouldnt let Her go Im sure.. I will go with Her.. at least together we can be safer.
Now dressed like an Outrider, I have called from the wagon to one of the Men to summon Tarra to the grounds. Telling them that illness has fallen upon me and I was in need of my Sister. From here.. we will leave.
Jerus is gonna kill me........
:::: The journal was closed and She waited for Tarra to arrive.. this would certainly be an interesting trip::::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment