Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Page 28 (5/12/2006) A Priest King, A Kur and an Outrider walk into a Paga Den....

So, Ive been sitting on the plains in the midsts of the herds for some time now. The twins have visited several times. They arent use to me being so quiet and serene. Kota tried several times to amuse me with some antics... doing backflips and sommersaults while wielding His quiva. And while it made me happy to see it, I just couldnt find the strenght to smile. Finally, Dakota tugged at me and said I had to return to camp, it was urgent. How could I argue with that, and I did so.. following the two back to the wagons. Our son had me sit on the platform to his wagon.. stating that I needed to watch the door of Paga Wagon 9. Curious as to who... or rather what was going to happen, I settled in and studied the door. Occasionally giving a glance to those that passed by, but mostly watching that damn door. Several ehn passed before I sighed and looked to my twins... asking.. "Kota, Shanay.. just what am I looking for???" Both kids looked at me.. grinned and then Kota took off towards the Paga wagon. Shanay took my hand and patted it when I heard Dakota cry loudly. "PAPA !! Come quick !! Momma fell off the wagon !!!" Needless to say... I raised a brow and looked to Shanay questioning this. She proceeded to tell me that Jerus was in the Paga wagon and to just continue to watch. Well.. I saw Kota go pale first as Jerus came running out of the Paga wagon... number 8 ! Kota looked at Jerus... and before He could get up the stairs to number 9.. the door swung open and a half faschnickered Jort stepped out. It was at that moment that I saw the bucket over the door... and within an ihn.. poor Jort was covered from head to boots in some sort of sticky, oozing goo that now drained from the tipped over bucket. Kota nearly disappeared.. getting very very small.. Shanay just groaned and hid behind me... Jerus stood, impassive as always and looked between all of us and then I heard it. My own laughter and not a snicker, not a chuckle.. an all out and out laugh... the kind that makes your belly hurt. Tears were running down my cheeks in no time and the more I watched Jort try and remove the goop, the more I laughed. My stomach was tying up in knots and it hurt !!! But I couldnt stop. What could top this? I thought.. and then it was topped.... from the bathing wagon came that lil red-headed ball of fire, chip off the ole block's... THE BREADED TUCHUK !!!!! The Wily one.. nekkid as the day He was born. Of course a horrified tanya was trying to capture that lil sprite who streaked through camp.. He was full of soap and more slippery than an ost in water. When the slave took a header by slipping on the splattered goop and Wily came charging at her and lept on her... both of them slid under the wagon. Ever laugh so hard no sound comes out???? MMmmmHHhhmmm. But suddenly... Everything got silent, including me when Jerus' arms unfolded and He walked down the steps, over to the other wagon. His expression was unreadable as He looked Jort over.. then crouched down to gather up His son from under the wagon. Once Father and Son stood up I watched Jerus draw His quiva and hold it up to the skies. Kota nearly passed out, Shanay gasped and that's when Wily... in His glory, mind you... Proclaimed to the camp... " I am Wily !! The breaded Tuchuk! Me n me Papa ride !!! Look out Turia !!!! " and a grin crept over Jerus' face... He took a deep breath and bellowed out for all to hear... " Hide your KM's.. store your cookwares.... We come to bake !!! " Hysteric's... tears... laughter... more laughter and everyone was rollin... well all except Jort who was looking around puzzled. Dakota and Shanay high-tailed it out of there and tanya took Wily back from Jerus. Jort just looked at me and said... " You didnt fall? " I could only shake my head, after all, laughing now would be rude... wouldn't it? Jort just shrugged and returned to the Paga Wagon.. goo and all.

I think that bucket was ment fer Jerus......
But that's our secret

No comments: