Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Page 25 (5/3/2006) Storm clouds

::She woke with a start..sweating..trembling, and sat up breathing heavily. A scream on Her lips, but somehow She remembered the baby sleeping near by. A quick glance around...seeing Jerus already gone to the herds and She spotted Her journal. Grabbing it, to write quickly before the sleeps images faded.::::
I was in saddle.. alone.. on the Plains.. the bosk were a sea of beasts surrounding me. At first it was peaceful, until slowly a heavness began to wash over me. Alpha, started sidestepping to the left, I reined Him in tighter but it wasnt his doing.. it was the bosk. They were pushing us further and further away from the Harigga. It seemed like passangs before the bosk cleared to a point of a path. And I reined Alpha towards the clearing. We walked only a few Ehn before that damn myst appeared. No, it wasnt the darkness of my past returning... this one was different. Though I could tell it's intent wasnt a pleasant one. Within the myst was a figure.. familar, yet angry. I could hear the voice, but not make out the words. I felt the tug of hair.. it could have been the wind, Im not sure...but I was being drawn off the saddle and towards this figure. I struggled, I tried to scream.. I couldnt !! Skies, I couldnt !! I didnt even see what felt like hands grab my shoulders, pull me forward and shake me like a repcloth-doll. And then that... chill.. that cold, ... feeling of steel being placed around....................
::::And She slammed the book closed, throwing it harshly against the canvas of the wagon. Laying back down, She whispered to Herself:::
It's a dream.. nothing more Silken. Git ahold of yourself.
:::A sudden spark of realization when the name touched Her senses, almost whispering it in awareness... She closed Her eyes and curled up, sighing::::

No comments: