Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Page 26 (5/4/2006) The wrath of Wily

IF THE BOY MAKES HIS 5th TURNING... I'D BE SURPRISED! ok so... Im sitting in the wagon getting Talia ready for sleep... now.. picture this.. really.. In walks Wily.. covered from head to toe in mud.. dried by now, mind you. Bout the only thing you could see were His teeth as He grinned from ear to ear. So.. I say.. Wily? Did you plan on this look... or did you somehow stumble into a pool of mud? Now... remember..picture this.. This child of ours.. so innocent.. so loveable.. proceeds to put His arms up like... Who.. me? What mud... beloved Mother, would I do that? My foot started tappin... and I could see Him squirming for the right answer. He looks at me square in the eyes.. well I think He did.. and says... I love you Momma. Good answer, I said Wily... but ?? but ... uhhh Momma? Yes, Wily, I said... Wily says.. I was playing with Dakota... He's said I was His...shadow, He showed me too ! But Momma... I's was all black, no eyes, no ears, no nuttin ! But it was me, cause when I moved, it did too... so I figered I musta washed all the black off, left my nose and ears somewhere and had to put it back on. ... Well, needless to say, I laughed and hard. Wily was serious.. and if anyone was to blame..it was Kota. Mr. big influence...Mmhmmm. I then insisted that the WilyBug go wash it off, to which He ...yup... you guessed it...threw a Tuchuk Tantrum the likes which havent been seen since someone locked up all of Jerus' Paga wagons. Without further adeu, I scooped this little guy up and off to the bathing wagons.. water flying, mud slopping this way.. Wily screaming.. ughhh my head hurts. I ushered our youngest son back to His wagon where I was surprized once more with a swift kick to my shin and a nice bite to the thigh. It shocked me to the point, I shoved Him away with a good tongue lashing before I grabbed hold and whalloped that tiny backside with my hand.... which, stings now. I left Him blubbering and sobbing... of course giving the ever classic threat that made any child cower in the night.. "wait till your Father gets home and hears about this !!! "
I passed Kota on the way backto my wagon and was about to lash out at Him when I noticed He looked a bit green. When I questioned what was wrong, He told me something about Mustard and Vulo egg sandwiches... snickering, I knew the munchies had hit Dashie Pants. Ahhhhh cravings.. gotta love them. I got Kota some peppermint to chew and sent Him off to sleep. I was a bit hungry, but still brewing over Wily... so I returned to the furs and would now wait for Jerus... perhaps.. just a nap, till he comes home????
:::the journal was rested open over her stomach and eyes closed...quickly drifting to sleep with a sigh::::

No comments: