Jerus and I returned from some long awaited rest and relaxation after our Joining. It was the best time, Ive had in a long long while. Just the two of us, in the warmth of the springs, near the fire and alone to share and enjoy each other without interuption. Not many know yet... I am still surprised myself... but We returned with an added bonus. We are expecting our first child. I know He wanted lots and lots of kids, but this was so quick. He said it is what He wanted. Though Im scaired, it is what I want too. He hasnt made the announcement yet, but most know. How can you not when there's an Upchuckin Tuchuk runnin around. Tarra knows for sure, as does Shi and Bo... Dash and Kam. They are who I am around the most. We havent told the twins yet, but they've been pestering for siblings since we came back home. Im sure they will be excited.
My mind has been eased alot.... Declan has returned and resumed His position as my guard. Makes me feel much better to have Him around, since the Escorts Jerus assigned me are so.... blah. No humor or personality. I guess that's better. But, Declan will always hold a special place in my heart. He is like a brother and we love to tease and torment each other, even though it pisses some off. They dont understand our relationship... and frankly it doesnt matter. Jerus knows all, He knows I am a very touchy feely type person... was bred into me long ago. I see no harm in a Woman having a Man as a friend. Yes, there are lines to be drawn and not crossed... and those have been established. I feel safe around Declan... and I need that now. But it is rare that Jerus lets me out of His sight now anyways. Wherever He goes, it seems I go. Glued to His hip, He will have it no other way. Cant say I blame Him, I am quite a handfull and the threats of the Dark One from the past still fresh on our minds.
Im looking forward to Tarra and Shi's joining. Ive made a fur for Shi with His emblem on it. Took me some time to get the dyes to set right and the proper colors, but it has turned out well. And for Tarra, Ive decided to give Her a necklace Ive had for a long time. One that was originally the match to the braclet I gave Her on the night of our joining. The necklace has the small carved figures of a Hawk, the Tuchuk mark of the 4 Bosk Horns and a quiva... all crafted from thick pieces of bone. Blue stones and beads surrounding the little figures. it brought me luck and was to be for my sister along time ago... now, I have one to give it to.
I think it's time to rest again. Jerus has been so protective now, even more so that before with knowing I carry His child. My moods are swinging, but more so towards the weepy side than violent. I remember carrying the twins, I was mad and angry all the time, but I guess the situation caused that. So long to wait for something you wanted forever. I cant wait to see the lil one's face.. and Jerus'. He is a good man and a proud Father. To see the life brought further back into His eyes will be a blessing.
I hope time passes quickly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment