Friday, October 3, 2008

(3/20/2008) Small OOC

Ok folks.. here goes. I hate to do this. But after last night.. I have to. First off.. to the person that is reading Tarra's journal and PLAYING info. from it. KNOCK IT OFF. You have no clue what is going on. I the Mun was unable to be here due to a conflict in my real time. That means.. I was NOT ON LINE. I was NOT here and could NOT be here. Therefore.. Silken had to go away. Could I have played it differently? Yes... There could have been a healer's emergency.. ok so fucking sue me for perhaps trying to incorperate a SL into this absence. You must remember that other people were also unable to make the Pyre. So why are you persecuting me??? Because Tarra is? End of story.. you cant. Silken is already hurt that She could not be here... and this shit you are stiring up... is only making it worse... and I can tell you.. She will not put up with it anymore. Many people did not make it to Jerus' pyre either.. but did I sit and bitch about it?? No. Read my journal entry Page 313. You'll see where I described having to go to the Outpost for medicines and to meet with people. Again.. I could have done this differently yes.. but it is how I did it and I meant no harm or ill will towards Cana or Tarra. You will not make me a spectical anymore... nor a target. Just because Tarra shreds me to pieces in Her journal.. does not give you the right to instantly know Her thoughts and can comment on it. It is because of people like you that people like me need to change our whole stories and attitudes because you whine and cry like a little bitch to gain attention for yourself. I can assure you that I can handle Silken and do not need your help in making SL's for Her. Going behind my back to Kam.. Fonce.. Tarra.. etc.. is not going to get you anywhere anymore. SO again... I COULD NOT BE HERE MUN WISE... therefore you cannot nor have any claim to what you are saying about Silken being selfish. She left the plains before the pyre to get medicines for Seth.. and for the Tribe. She left to pick up something for Fonce. She left to meet with a Sister. End of story.
Now... I am sorry some of you have to read this. My appologies. Please do not ask me to tell you who this person is. I wont. This person is going to hang themselves soon. If it is the waterfall effect.. something said way off the plains that is trickling down back here via Gorean cell phone.. then you yourself cannot play on it either until you either ask a very select few that know what truly happened. You my friend.. are a total fool and drama Queen. No wonder no one likes to play with you. You are not part of my SL's nor will you ever be again. Your not worth the effort in my fingers to bring light to your desperate attempts at attention. Ive been here for 11 years.. Ive faced bigger challenges than you. Do you honestly think I will sit back and let you be a fuckmonger and talk about me behind my back? You so have another thing coming.
Drop it.. before I give you no other choice. And believe me... I will embarass you... harder.. faster and more vicious than you could possibly imagine.
Thank you.
~ Silken

No comments: