Friday, October 3, 2008

Page 331 (4/7/2008) Opening the eyes of my heart

To say I was happy to be back among the people was and would be an understatement. Tackled to the ground by a wave of small and medium sized redheaded Tuchuks.. was a gift beyond immeasurable worth. The next several Ahn's.. I was filled in on everything. Some good.. some bad. Each child told their story.. that of course varied slightly from the other. Mia and Sonny found the storm fascinating but were scaired out of their leathers. Talia was too busy cleaning. Starr just kept saying.. I told ya so. Wily was all excited about His new Mate, Leonette and said now that I was back.. He was moving in with Her. Poor Woman. I heard all about His and Tug's adventures and was pleased that the two reconnected. He said He watched over Cana as well. Im proud of each and every one of them.
I did venture to the trail fire last night and met two new prospects. Tarra seemed very at ease with them.. so .. I behaved. Sinjin was one of them. He seems well grounded and straight line. The other.. I didnt catch His name.. Vad.. something.. I think. He is worth a second glance as well. Not bad on the eyes... cept for those smooth bare cheeks. Which doesnt last very long around here.
I didnt realize how much I missed Shi. And to say I smiled again.. well.. I did. He is making me a new pair of boots.. since I ruined the lastest pair with all the walking. Neither one of the new kaiila are comfortable to me. He also promised to work with me and Beta.. since that is the one He gave me. Im excited to work with them. Im anxious to catch up and Im dying to just talk to my old friends and family. Shi still takes care of me. Im thankful for this. Im thankful for Him and how He watched over the kids. I need to make Him a pot of stew and take it to Him later.
I feel better. Different. Like things opened up and released the hold they had on me. I know I can rely on myself and not give a shit what other's think or do or say. Its all mine and no one can take it from me.
This is going to be interesting.

No comments: