Its been several days since I left the Harigga.. Im about five pasangs East of the Trading Post. There isnt much time to write being so busy. My.. clientel are not your average Gorean's. They would not visit a Trading Post but opt to come to me at a more secluded location. Just as they looked at me funny when I asked for salt that one year... now they look at me the same when I ask for honey.. and lots of it. Saresh made a request for it.. so.. Im doing. I have managed to come up with two barrels already and have sent Raz back to the Harigga with them. He will be bringing back with Him.. another wagon full of supplies to trade with. It would seem the winter months were harsh for all and certain things exhausted among people.. doesnt make for a bad haul on my part.. I always get the better deal. I have.. You want.. You give me my price. Simple as that. If You dont give me what I want.. I walk.
This applies to more than trading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment