Friday, October 3, 2008

Page 322 (3/22/2008) Chip on my shoulder

After my search for Wily and the subsequent finding of the Breaded Tuchuk.... I went to the fires to sit and think. I dont know how long I was there... I was in one of those deep.. thought processes and time had no meaning. Thinking on my meeting with T'Zuri eariler as well... something I had said to Her... seemed to make me more anxious to Mate Seth. I told Her how I would like for Him to become a Papa.. before He became a Grandpapa. T'Zuri seemed to understand this... and She even commented on how much I must like Him. The whole thing left me twirling around in my brain. It just hurt. The fire danced and mesmerized my gaze. Not taking long for it to talk to me with each flicker of flame as it rose and snaked into the air. Was I really hearing voices?? Or was it just my own subconscious bringing me what I wanted to hear. I dont think I ever know. Seth showed up. After getting some food.. and a bowl of blackwine.. He sat beside me. Nothing was said by either of us.. but His plate was balanced on a knee and He pulled me close to Him. It was what I needed at the time. He ate.. after greeting me. I returned the Tal... still disillusioned by the flames. When He asked me what was wrong... I told Him nothing. I just didnt feel like discussing it. I just wanted to be held and comforted... something still.. out of my reach.
We spoke of things.. I wound up getting worked up and flustered with "what if's". It didnt take Seth long to put His plate down and catch up with me in my sudden pacing. He turned me to look at Him.. His eyes spoke volumes. He promised to wait.. and as long as it took.. He would be here for me. He called me a hot tempered, bosk minded.. stubborn.. red headed Tuchuk.. and that He loved me. On the inside it made me smile. He also told me that once I was His and He was able to enforce things... I would not be allowed my certain.. moods. I would not fly off the handle or run off... I would not be given rope to hang myself... He would see to it.. I behaved. Make no mistake.. He said.. that I would be punished for my behavior. This... bothered me. The punishment.. fitting the crime. And it left me thinking of much. I did.. however.. digress and chuckle.. as I thought of a set of cuffs... furry pink cuffs that He would make especially for me. He said He would have no problem chaining me.. if I so deserved it. I wondered if the chains would be pretty.. as I dreamed.
He spoke of the chip on my shoulder. I thought I had brushed that off.. but I guess remnants still remained. Could it be possible that this Man was really getting rid of them.. one by one? I wondered too.. if He had a chip on His shoulder. I wondered what it might look like....
and I wondered.. If perhaps...
... it was me... His.. chip.

No comments: