Saturday, October 4, 2008

Page 392 (9/12/2008) The thrill of it all

A night of unabashed passion. What more can I say. I am a happy Tuchuk. After Ahn's of being with Shi.. relaxed... breathlessly relaxed.. we slept the night entwined with each other. I had no dreams... no nightmares actually. The screaming stopped. I woke with a feeling of worth and pride. Shi's words still echo in my ears and make me smile. He surprised me... really surprised me. I didnt know He had it in Him.. not until I heard Him whisper the words.. that.. He loved His Silken. Im simply floating on a cloud high in the great Skies at this moment.. and I only hope it lasts.
When morning came.. Shi had just risen for duty and I sent Him off with a smile and a few teasing brushes up against Him. I thought that would keep Him company today. I lay there in the furs for another Ahn or so... until I hear the clinking of pots and pans outside. Rising and dressing... I headed out thinking to find one of my kids. Instead.. I was shocked and stood there with my jaw open. tanya had returned. Now when the last jerkoff was killed.. tanya ran away. I couldnt blame her.. hardly... not after what these so called Men had done to her. Still.. in the back of my mind.. I knew she would need to be punished. But first... I wanted to find out just where and what she had been doing. As I walked down the steps.. I saw the girl tense and she looked at me briefly with tears in her eyes. I stood before her and she dropped to her knees.. folding over her legs and laying her cheek to my feet. she begged forgiveness as her tears wet the top of my boots. I felt a surge of saddness in my heart.. memories and my own downfalls returned. But I reached down and grabbed her hair.. tugging her up slowly to a kneel.. then crouched down to look at her. I told her I was sorry.. sorry for ever giving her to that jerkoff. she seemed shocked and whispered that it was not my fault. I nodded and said either way... she was back home now where she belonged. she asked me.. well begged me to take her back... and when I said no.. she almost melted into the ground. More tears. I took her chin and lifted it to meet my gaze and told her I would not take possession of her.. but would give her to Shi. she could trust Him to care for her and be assured that He was not like the other's.. that He would not be foolish enough to kill Himself. I would oversee her.. I would still be her Mistress... but she would be a slave to Shi. I told her Shi was not like the other's.. He would not tolorate anything but perfection... there would be no soft soaking... no wrapping Him around her finger. he would simply expect her to serve as she was taught. I also told her that her punishment for running away would be handled by Shi... to which she started shaking. I soothed her hair and said Shi will be mercifully if she begged. Now mercifull would mean hopefully.. not death. That is the punishment for a runaway... but I would speak to Shi first... ultimately.. it would be His decision. tanya had made a grave error in her grief.. I was not sure she could be saved. she told me how she went to the clan camp and was taken in by the Mask's... as she had done many times before when her owner died. she thought it was what was expected of her. I shook my head and told her she should have come to me that I would have taken care of everything. she nodded and whispered that she would wait and accept her punishment.. whatever it may be. I took a key from my pocket and removed the old collar... tossing it into the fire. I placed a simple leather binding around her throat temporarily and to her surprise.. chained her to Shi's wagon. she was mortified... tanya had never really been a problem.. and being chained.. simply humilitated her. she asked if they were necessary.. I told her yes. I left it at that... she would need to think. she was given chores.. mending clothing and such.. all that could be done within the radius of her new tethers.
Walking away.. I was smiling. I was happy to have the girl back.. glad she was alive. Yes.. she had a trangression... but she was a great slave. she wore her collars proudly.. she served with grace and poise.. she radiates honor and she is lovely to look at. I only hope Shi gives her a chance and doesnt slice her throat. He will punish her.. probably scare the shit out of her... but I hope not kill her.
Its now a waiting game.

No comments: