Friday, October 3, 2008

Page 291 (2/9/008) Seeing for the first time

I knew I was home. I felt the fire as I was set down. I heard the bosk. Even the ground was familar. I dont know how long I was left to warm up before being brought into a wagon... but slowly my faculities returned and I opened my eyes to look around. The wagon was empty... and it wasnt mine. The light of the small fire bowl casted shadows and the Men in Black stood silent watch over me. Finding my voice... I insisted I be let go to return to my wagon... but my plea's fell on deaf ears. When I tried to get up... I was met with hands on my shoulders... keeping me down. I struggled and fought and screamed to be let go. I hadnt heard Him enter... I didnt see Him... but soon.. Seth was there beside me. His voice calming... He called my name.. He touched my cheek... I lost consciousness again.
I woke this morning in my wagon... under my furs with a warm fire going in the brazier. My body felt like steel... heavy.. tired.. but I got up and wrapped in my cloak and blankets. I still had my clothes on... but the chill was deep within me. My eyes still hazed and clouded but I could see the figure on the top step outside. I could smell Him... and it made me smile. Lowering to sit beside Him... we both stared out saying nothing. I placed my hand over His knee and heard Him sigh. He spoke then... and for the first time... I really heard His voice. It was the most beautiful thing. "Silken... Silken... Your name is so smooth. Your are so beautiful. Your lips.. so sweet. I love you... so much." He said and I heard.. I truly heard and I felt. I felt His words in my heart. When He looked at me.. my breath caught. Sitting beside me was the most wonderful of Men. I had not honestly looked upon Him before with more than a passing gaze. But now.. I did.. with new eyes and rebirth of heart. He was beautiful too. A Manly beautiful. I felt light but I had to drink Him in and keep Him safe in my mind. I even held onto the steps for fear I would just lift off and float. I giggled !! Damn it I did !! Wow... what was this? What awoke in me in such a rush of emotion? Giddy and unable to break the smile that graced my lips... I watched Him smile and laugh. I needed to excuse myself before I either wet my leathers or said something dumb... or both. He didnt want me to go.. I did not either. But.. one thing Tarra taught me was not to jump in feet first. Let the Man explore and sample. Keep Him wanting more. Actually... I was overjoyed in how it felt. I loved.. LOVED how Seth's eyes spoke to me. I loved how I saw the desire in Him. I loved how He seemed to yearn for me. And I loved how when I started to walk away He seemed... almost.. sad. It was a feeling beyond words.. but it felt good. Perhaps it was the feeling Seth got when He said He saw me after a long day. If it is.. then we are both truly happy. To chase is fun.. but to be sought after is wonderful ! The rush and the need of that simple thrill is a spine tickling thing.
Was the wall coming down?? Something is different. Did this Man climb it and now is reaching over the other side for me? I hope so. I can smell Him on my skin and in my hair. He is... in my senses and my thoughts. Yes.. I was smiling as I walked away... I knew He was watching. Suddenly I tripped... and mustered up as much pride as I could to look back. Wow... where did that stone come from? And looking further back.. back to my wagon steps where I just was.. were several more stones. I looked to Seth with a huge smile He held on His lips... in His hand He was tossing a stone up and down in the air.... grinning to me. I turned back around and continued to The Nightmare. My jaw hurt from smiling.
My wall suddenly had a hole in it.

No comments: