Saturday, October 4, 2008

Page 346 (5/16/2008) Take a look at me now

How can I just let you walk away,
Just let you leave without a trace,
When I'm standing taking every breath,
With you.
You're the only one who really knew me,
At all.
How can you just walk away from me,
When all I can do is watch you leave,
Cause we shared the laughter and the pain,
And even shared the tears,
You're the only one who really knew me at all.
So take a look at me now,
There's just an empty space,
There's nothing left here to remind me,
Just the memory of your face,
So take a look at me now,
There's just an empty space,
If you're coming back to me
it's against all odds,
And that's what I've got to face.
I wish I could just make you turn around,
Turn around and see me cry,
There's so much I need to say to you,
So many reasons why,
You're the only one
who really knew me at all.
But to wait for you is all I can do,
When that's what I've got to face.

Desperation... turned to fear.. turned to numbness. That's where I am now. Waiting.. in the cold of the air that surrounds me. I dont know where Seth is.. I havent heard anything. But what shocks me the most is.. He isnt the only one missing. I heard from one of the Pen Keeps that Tarra had taken off.. and though it is only assumption.. She had supplies.. this made me put things together and I hope Im wrong. But I fear that Garyx is missing too. Yes.. our Men are away from us for long periods of time.. but somehow try and get messages to us.. or do things to let us know they are around. This... is something totally different. My fear stems from the fact and perhaps conformation of what was keeping me from Mating again. I can only assume that Seth has gotten what He wanted and no longer do I pose an interest. I was conquored and now I am not longer attractive. This.. couldnt be possible.. could it? Its just.. the air about me. Right? This emotional state that has a hold of me.. isnt letting the rational thoughts in. So.. Im worrying... and... working myself into a frenzy. Yeah. Ok. Worse yet... what if He is hurt. What if He is lying somewhere.. broken bones.. unable to move.. or... no. I wont think that. The wagon walls are closing in on me.. but outside.. the air ... whatever is in it... is more of a mindfuck. There is no where to turn.. but to hide. If I just knew He was ok. If I just knew.. what He was feeling. If I just knew... what was coming.

I can feel it coming in the air tonight
I've been waiting for this moment, all my life,
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight,
Well, if you told me you were drowning
I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend
But I don't know if you know who I am
Well, I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off the grin,
I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies
And I can feel it coming in the air tonight,
I've been waiting for this moment for all my life,
I can feel it in the air tonight,
And I've been waiting for this moment all my life,
Well I remember,
I remember don't worry
How could I ever forget,
it's the first time,
the last time we ever met
But I know the reason why
you keep your silence up,
no you don't fool me
The hurt doesn't show;
but the pain still grows
It's no stranger to you or me
And I can feel it coming in the air tonight,
(Thank you Phil Collins !!!)


No comments: