After the little talk with Mia... I headed over to Kam and Chay's wagons... hoping they might have returned. No such luck. I saw lily and gave her some hard candies I had made on one of my sleepless nights. Damn girl is huge.. my neck still aches from looking up at her. I did however leave word I wanted to talk to Kam as soon as possible.
By the time I returned to my little grouping of wagons.. pudge had a bath ready for me. I told her.. extra hot. Something to wash away the soreness of muscles and finally rid myself of the chill in my bones. I swear the bath wagon was on fire.. maybe it was.. for the steam that poured out the small cracks and holes was tremendous. Heh... I laughed. That girl just went above and beyond to obey.. to the letter ! With Shanay watching the little one's.. I climbed into the wagon and closed the flaps tight. pudge was pacing the platform.. aching to get inside... but I didnt need her prying eyes or... lustfilled hands on me.. nope. I dont swing that way. The wagon was dimly lit with candles. The scents of oils filled the air... but I ordered none in my water. I dont like smelling like some frilly slipper wearing dweller chick. Clothes removed and I spent a good Ahn in the water... my skin about ready to prune when I emerged. Dousing the heat source for the bath... I walked over to the large mirror Jerus gave me long ago. I was not a primper... I didnt even like to look at myself... but.. I took my hand and wiped the moisture that fogged the mirror away.. and there I gazed at... me.
Me. What is it about me that has ever attracted a Man in the first place? I know Im not hard on the eyes... but I dont consider myself a... knock out. Well.. maybe just alittle. But that's more attitude than anything.
I have a slender build... strong features and muscles. Personally.. I like my collarbone. Why? Dunno. Its a widely overlook attribute. It serves a vital purpose and its just so damn sexy to get kissed there. UUUuuugggghhh.. mind out of the trenches Silken.
Now Men.. rarely look above the neck. Especially when your endowed with such... a nice set of... lookers below it. The Skies did bless me... sometimes cursed me with a pair of lookers bigger than my frame can support. Or... maybe it wasnt the Skies... maybe it was the nine children?? Heehee. Ok so they are my second favorite attribute. Yes.. we can use them to our advantage. You do get a Man's attention with them.. after you wipe the drool off. But for that one special Man that gets to see them fully and not just a teasing glimpse... the one that caresses those round.. heavy.. globes of flesh... and between thumb and forefinger... pinches those..... yeeasssshhhhh Silken!! Your back in the trenches again !! Skies... I need a nap. Yes a nap!! So I stretched out in the furs right there in the wagon.
Mirror.... mirror on the wall... who's the prettiest of them all??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment