Friday, October 3, 2008

Page 287 (2/7/2008) Innocious content

tanya. How long have I personally known the girl? Middle of the row I suppose. she is stuck there inbetween long term and newly aquainted people. I was racing Alpha on the plains when I got a message I needed to return to camp... there was a problem. And it.... stormed into my camp... MY camp.. last night. It was in the shape of a tanya girl... Bitching and in a rather foul mood. Now.. one needs to know tanya to understand that such behavior is not something you ever see from the girl. Sometimes you need to poke her to see if she is still alive. I inquired.. and I should have poked with a stick cause she nearly tore me apart. I didnt like what I heard.. but it didnt surprise me. I too had seen what the Tuchuk had become... were.. becoming. But how can you explain to someone that lives and breathes the life.. that.. it changes.. and sometimes not for the better? The slave didnt believe my boskshit either. I did all I could do and hit her upside the head.. knocking her out. I bound her back.. ankles to wrists and pulled her head back with her hair.. tying that to the lashing. Carried her to Seth's wagon and chained her there. I didnt know what else to do. And it wasnt the revealations that got the girl punished... it was a request she put upon me that I could not fullfill. I understand what she is feeling. I hate it too. One that isnt use to the idiots and nonTuchuk ways could actually go crazy thinking about it all... but.. fuck it. Not my problem.
I waited for Seth. He was a no show. More important things to do. Typical. I wasnt waiting any longer... He'd figure it out soon enough where the slut was. I also was not about to have Him walk in and spend five Ehn of His precious time with me... only to run off again. I was disgusted and disappointed. Ive seen it before. But this time... this time... I will not be a part of it. I told Jax I was leaving... not to expect me back tonight... though I failed to say if at all. I rode into the cold darkness... intending to never return.
Strike Three.... your out.

No comments: