Usually... comes crashing back down. Hard.
I laughed so hard last night.. I pee'd meself. It was like old times at the fires with Jai... Dashie and Nette there. Dashie and I fell into our old familar jist's of taunting each other. We talked about Dashie's fine ass.. and my perky boobs. Poor Nette... I could see Her sitting there in awe.. and shock. I mean really.. to be surrounded by such perfection.. it has to be a mindfuck. ::Snickers:: Nette got hounded pretty good about Her hips... and teased for Ahn's about bearing Jai's children.. which.. we all learned is a miracle feat of its own. Seems there is something about big heads... now.. even for me.. this was hard to let go untouched... but I restrained.. I behaved.
The topic of Urt's started... Wily came in. Jai had asked eariler where the IronMan had gone too... He had sent Wily for fuel and the little bugger hadnt returned. Well... He showed up... and deposited a nice.. big.. Urt in Nette's lap. Which... sent Her scrambling and doing the crushing of the grapes dance in Her spot. Then came the Wily worms down the blouse. He wanted Nette to have them and keep them in a safe place. Eight year olds... male.. Wily?? Nette? Yup. He's in love. But.. I think my Breaded Tuchuk has.... competition. My Nephew Jai. He seems to have the hots for Nette. Jai and those big paws were patting at Nette all night. He kept Her close and I was happy to see this. When Wily started to get alittle too close for His size... I had to send Him to the wagon to clean up. Jai even tried to ease the little Man off too.. saying He needed to be at the Forge early.. being His young apprentice and all. Told Him to have a big ole sack of dung for the fires too. When the Wily Man left.. both Jai and I couldnt help but mention how He was just like His Papa. Both of us were lost in rememberance for a time. And I was holding up well.. until those paws and massive arms of Jai's grabbed me and hugged me like no tomorrow. He whispered how He missed Jerus... I could not respond with the same words... only a tighter grip around Him. When He let me go... and kissed my cheek... I looked up to Him and I swear.. I think He too was tearing.
I cried on my way back to the wagon. I hear its not such a bad thing to do. I gave it a shot. Its supposed to make you feel better.... see things differently... I guess there's something wrong with me. I didnt feel better... I didnt see differently....
I felt worse.. and the wagon was still deafening silent and empty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment