Whatever is in the air.. must be in the water too. Maybe its stagnant.. so I went to look into the water barrels.. fully expecting to view a dark.. murky liquid in the containers. Hmmm nothing. Clear.. cool... I even slid a hand over the top.. then deeper down and stirred. Still.. nothing. So I lifted my arm.. I cupped my hand and I scooped up some of the water. I sniffed it... I tasted it with my tongue.. then I drank fully of a palm full of water. Waiting... waiting... but nothing. I didnt get dizzy.. I didnt keel over. So.. it does not explain the goings on that preceeded.
I had been involved in work within the wagon.. the kind that you hear nothing around you.. concentrating on the work before me. That is... until a rather loud ruckus drifted into my ears. I stood up and stretched.. pressing fingertips into the small of my back and then proceeded to the door. Opening it.. I was greeted with a mass of OR's surrounding my wagon. When I tried to leave.. I was stopped... to which I asked.. What the meaning of this was... and my answer came in the form of Kam. He walked over and I went down the steps to Him. It was obvious something had His leather's in a bunch.. seems I was the target. Several words later.. it came down to a small miscommunication of words. Kam had said.. If I was going trading that I was to be back within two hands. I said.. I did not think that possible. He said then you cannot go. Now.. I took that to mean.. if I could not be back.. dont go.. but if you would be back then go. So.. I went.. and I was back within the two hands. Now... it turns out that Kam meant.. I could not go period. I was honestly upset that He was being so harsh over a misunderstanding.. until.. from behind His back ... out came a collar. I flew up the steps with a hearty "hell no!" and locked the door behind me. No way in the great Skies would a collar adorn my neck again. Not after what I promised.. and not after all I had been working so hard for. Through the door now.. Kam says He has a message for me.. to which.. I listened and also disagreed with. I would also not remove the ribbon in my hair. No one knows it is there.. except for me.. and any one that has brushed my hair. Shi and Seth are the only one's alive now to know.. and frankly.. I dont know how Kam does. But.. that is not my concern. The ribbon is hidden within my hair and not visable to the public.. so it will remain. Its meaning known to me alone. A gift from the past that holds much honor to me. Thankfully.. Tarra came along and diffused the situation. She sought a counsil and Kam and I spoke our peace. I do understand now that things got mixed up. Hopefully.. when Kam calms down.. He will see I did not do anything out of disobedience.. but out of not understanding what He meant. Tarra said to give Him time. I will.
I was informed that Cana had Her baby. And along with this news came some rather disheartening info. with it. It is not my business to judge... but I can say I was shocked to hear that Ba'Ba was the one to introduce the babe to the Skies. I had thought that it was Kam's wish to do so... being His Great Grandbaby.. but again.. I could be wrong. I will wait to see and hear what happens. I will have to ask Wily.. if Tug is being the proud Big Brother.
All this.. left me feeling ill. Sick to my stomach and I bid all at the fires a farewell. Tarra asked me to stay.. but I told Her I had work to be finished. She asked me to stop by later and speak with Her.. to which I told Her I would enjoy that alot. She said She would too.
I still havent seen Seth. I know He is rather pissed about all this.. at least.. me leaving and the chaos it caused. So... I have this to worry about now. I hope He shows up soon. I dont handle waiting very well.
I think just to be safe... Im switching to juice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment