And so I would dream. While in the arms of this stranger.. friend or foe.. I did not ask before I let myself drift off. I could hear low talking... all Men. I heard Seth's name mentioned... and I ran off on that transit of pattern. I flew.. gliding along in the darkness.. freeing and so exhilerating.. I did not want to leave this place I had gone too. Seth... His name again on the lips of the Man that held me... He spoke to me.. though I could not respond. "He is worried about you Silken. He thinks so much of you. I can see why...." The voice said low to me.. and I felt the leather tip of a gloved finger brush along my cheekbone. MMMMmmm that was nice. So.. Seth thinks about me. What does He think? What does He see.... who... does He see. I know I have a pair of mysterious emerald eyes... or does He just see green. I have curls upon curls of liquid fire kissed hair that brushes the ground when I walk... or.. does He just see long red hair. I have full crimson lips.. soft .. that can whisper even sweet words for His ears... or.. does He just see lips that are just kissable and words that speak of fear. I dress in the finest of pitch black leather.. a low cut tunic and a vest to hold the treasures within.. or does He see a Woman.. trying to be a Man. What.. does He see?
Does He see my heart caged behind a stone wall.. trying to squeeze through the cracks and be freed? Break through.. climb.. scale it... find me !!! please ....find me !
I must have tensed.. or cried out.. for the Man that held me drew me closer to a soft.. "SSSShhhhhhh easy now." Yes... that was nice. It was warm... I could hear His heart beating. I wasnt flying anymore. I wasnt dreaming. I was just there... semi conscious of what was going on around me. "Almost there Silken.... hang on... just a little longer " The voice said.
Yeah.... I know what He see's.....
Silly Tuchuk.
Jerus???????????? Jerus !!!!!! Is that really you????!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment