Catching up on some much needed work in the Nightmare was good. I had bottles and jars and tins and tubes and vials and bowls of everything scattered about. To the untrained eye.. it would look like chaos. But to me everything had a place and I knew what each was. My stock had been refilled and even to the point I sent a boxfull over to Falon. I hadnt seen Her for many many moons... I hope everything is alright. I dont pry.. if it is something serious.. Tarra would tell me.. I hope. With Her absence.. it keeps me busy. I dont mind that either... its good to keep my mind on other things besides Mating Seth. Frankly the suspense is killing me and poor "Mr. Tuchuk" is ready to run and hide.
Seth called for me last night. Medically. With satchel on shoulder I headed to His wagon. His arm and hand have healed nicely.. but the tightness of skin and irritation to unlying tissue and such have given His fingers stiffness. He was working with a sand filled ball.. squeezing it to help regain the mobility of the fingers in the hand... when.. it just locked up. He had Temporarius Kurus Clawus. Prying the sand ball from His claw shaped hand... I rubbed some oil's into it and wrapped it to keep it warm. I kept moving His fingers to loosen the tension... I think by morning He will be fine. We sat and talked for Ahn's upon Ahn's well into the night. I so enjoy the conversations. Towards the end of the evening we both had that look to us... the one where someone was going to get hurt. No... not from fighting but from the sheer lust for each other. There is no denying it anymore. I felt I needed to leave before either of us could no longer restrain ourselves and things.... happened.
I bid Him Bosk Dreams... and moved down the steps from His platform. As I started towards my wagon... damn.. I tripped again. Looking down.. more rocks ! I was going to have to speak to tanya about clearing His camp alittle better. Seth only chuckled and I looked at Him and shook my head.
If we make it to the mating... We might just kill each other that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment