It's been a while
Since I could hold my head up high
and it's been a while
Since I first saw you
It's been a while
since I could stand on my own two feet again
and it's been a while
since I could call you
But everything I can't remember
as fucked up as it may seem
the consequences that I've rendered
I've stretched myself beyond my means
It's been a while
since I could say that I wasn't addicted
and It's been a while
Since I could say I love myself as well
and It's been a while
Since I've gone and fucked things up just like I always do
It's been a while
But all that shit seems to disappear when I'm with you
Im sitting here on my favorite small cropping of rocks out on the plains. Love is in the air. Somewhere I thought it would never be. With me. Thanks to Seth. He has sparked something inside of me that I thought I would never feel again. It actually hurts now when I dont get to see Him.. when I dont have someone to talk to. I wonder just what He thinks our life might be together. I cant yet invision it... so Im curious as to the thoughts and idea's He has. Im also very excited to see just what and how He will talk to Kam. I really hope... He brings me along. Nothing would make me happier than to hear His words to Kam. MMMmmmHHHhhhhmmmm yup.
I am also happy to say that.. the very large chip on my shoulder has become lighter. Pretty soon.. Seth will knock the last of it off. I know He will. He's told me so. We are both just anxiously awaiting the moment when the final barriers come down and we can get our hands on each other. No need to tell us anything... and no one will probably see us for several days. I wont need any book to tell me what to do... my instincts are alive and firing.
Yup... love is in the air.
And it feels..... goooooooooooood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment