Friday, October 3, 2008

Page 307 (2/24/2008) Playing nicey nice

What is it really that make Men and Women so attracted to each other and so opposite the next. Besides the physical attraction and the parts that go together.. what is it really. The Man's strenght and the Woman's softness? I dont consider myself soft... other than my skin might be nicer under the touch than a Man's. I was curious to this. I also wondered why did people really want to hurt another person with lies and deceitful words. This comes on the shirttails of an interesting conversation I had with someone today. I was told things that just wanted to make me teeth fall out. I realzied why some people thought what they did about me. Was I shocked? No. It seems some people are so unhappy with their own lives that they feel the need for other's to be drawn into it. I guess I was... but no more. I know now who and what was said.. done and Im pretty sure I know why. Im not going to change me.. just for their pleasure. Im going to file a few rough edges down.. but Im not going to wander off my given path to make them like me. After this eye opening revelational conversation... I felt good. Real damn good. Having this persons input really helped me. More than they will ever know. Shame that certain people I once trusted.. I no longer can... but that's life.
So Seth comes walking into my camp.. dripping wet.. right down to squishy boots. I got Him some towels and I even gave Him His spare boots back while I dried the other one's near the fire. He told a tale of a large black larl near the far bend of the stream that uprighted Him as He filled His bota and into the drink He went. He knew it was Kyra. I had told Him many times about that larl. Seems She recognized His scent and just stopped in for a how-do-ya-do head butt into the stream. I will have to go out to the far bogged down wagon soon with a side of beef. She fends for herself... but once and awhile ... I like to visit and see how she is.
Seth and I talkedmore and just enjoyed each other's company. I am so happy when He is around. Having someone to care for.. that cares for me. He wants me to laugh again. I will.. when I find something funny. I know what that will be. Im just waiting for it to happen. Then I will laugh my ass off.
Its coming... I just need to bide my time.

No comments: