I knew it was coming. I knew it was to happen. Seth is dead. Why am I not surprised? Because.. I knew it all along. .. and... I killed Him. Such as it is. It is over. And in a way I am relieved. No more lies.. no more deceit.... no more sob stories. I poured my heart and soul into making things worth living for. I was honest and upfront in everything. I was used. ::Shrugs:: There are many I spoke to about my concerns well before I found out the truth. So... I know I am not crazy. At least.. now I do. I can hold my head up high.. knowing I was a good person... knowing I did not deceive someone. Knowing I did not ruin someone's life. I guess it just cuts that I was so stupid and believed. I never should have let my guard down. I never should have trusted... I never will again.. ever.
Trust no one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment