Kam gave the word and we.. those that stayed behind.. began the move, finally. I had heard only bits and pieces as to why the other's did. I'll not think on it till I can get it directly from someone.. the whole story... perhaps if other's did that too.. there would be less shit in this world. In any event... Ive been walking. My feet hurt... Im tired. The two kaiila.. Thumper and Beta... I dont like them. They arent Alpha.. I miss Him more with each step. Hate riding in the wagon... the motion just gets to me. Maybe its the confinment. Maybe its just everything that's happened.
We will be travelling a few extra Ahn a day than the full group ahead of us so we can catch up quicker. Im anxious to see my children... and I think Im a bit heartsick to be away from them this long. When we do stop... I make food and a fire. It isnt the same.. even though the Outriders come to share the warmth and chow down. I havent seen Seth.. Im pretty sure Kam sent Him and the Or out to scout and guard our small group. I need to try and get a few Ahn of sleep... wishful thinking. But try anyway. Its hard to write when your watching your step as you walk... so... I'll catch up later.
Loneliness... is bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment