Friday, October 24, 2008

Page 404 ~ Even if only in my dreams

My dreams are something that no one can take away from me. Not one.. not anything. They are mine. I can do what I want.. when I want and with who. So on that idea... I slept tonight and had me a secret rendevous with my mystery Man. At first.. His face was who I wanted it to be.. but my mind rarely stays put in one place for very long... much like me when Im awake... so.. images of past and present Men in my life filtered into my vision. There were a few... nice to see.. a few not so nice... it left my heart hurting and my head aching. There was one that.. I am so torn upon. One that... to this day.. if He walked back from the dead.. I am not so sure I could turn Him away. My dreams are like that.. yes. Of course.. this is impossible. They are all dead and ashes. It's just that... around the time of moving.. I always get so... sentimental and this is where the emotions surface... or should I say attack. I woke wondering about decisions.. choices.. I have made... were they the right one's? Most would say I deserved everything I got... perhaps I do. I feel different. I dont think I deserve it. After all.. wasnt it Tarra that said I need to think and live for me?
So I went to the fires... not surprised that I found a few there. Surprised at some info. I found out about those returning. I did check on Polunu... He seems.. ok.. for lack of a better word. I'll keep checking on Him periodically. I also stopped by to see Nette... hoping to hear She was back... or around somewhere. No luck. I miss Her. Was hoping to talk... toss the boskshit around.. ya know. Whatever may be. Seems there is just nothing left for this old relic around here anymore. I need to go back to sleep. Force myself to drift away...
I need to go find Him......
I need to be with Him....
have Him hold me.. whisper to me... touch me.... make love to me...

.... If only in my dreams.

My eyes are open wide
And by the way,
I made it Through the day
I watched the world outside
By the way,
I'm leaving out Today
Well, I just saw hailey's Comet shooting
Said why you always runningIn place?
Even the man in the Moon disappears
Somewhere in theStratosphere

Tell my mother,
Tell my father
I've done the best I can
To make them realise
This is my life
I hope they understand
I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
Sometimes goodbye Is a second chance
Please don't cry
One tear for me
I'm not afraid of What I have to say
This is my one and Only voice
So listen close, it's Only for today
Sometimes goodbye is a second chance.

No comments: