Something so simple as a special fur.. just for us.. was the highlight of my first night with Seth. Well.. not the only highlight.. but something that struck a profound chord on my list of new things. No one had ever sat on these furs.. used them.. touched them. They were new as we were. At first.. I felt comfortable in the new surroundings.. AKA Seth's wagon. I looked around.. typical Man's wagon.. my sprucing up would come in the days to follow. My little touches and .... quirks. So... Ive been around this big ole ball of Gorean's a few times... Mating is nothing new. Men are nothing new... so I thought. Seth and I talked.. laughed... and then He moved closer. Real closer and my heart just went.. thumpity thump thump. Oh good Skies... was I... nervous? It dawned on me that this Man now had permission not only to take me as His Mate.. but to do whatever He wanted.. whenever He wanted.. however He wanted. Yes.. for a moment I paniced. I considered running out the wagon and latching onto the first person I saw and not letting go. Seth sensed this.. and did not just grab me and show me I was His now. He sat with me and took the time to learn me... more than prior meetings would have allowed. I closed my eyes and savored the tracing of His finger tip along my jaw.. the brush of His thumbs over my eyes. I had said before that this Man.. for all the power He holds in His hands.. is amazingly gentle. With each move of His hands... I had to keep reminding myself to breath.. I didnt want to open my eyes... I thought the dream would end and I would be back in my wagon alone in the dark. But... He did bid me to open my eyes so He could look at mine. Mine... that held the life of history and love. I was shown a chain to which it was explained that No more would I sleep walk.. or leave the wagon at night to roam the plains. I would have to learn to trust other's.. and to give up control of things that could be deligated out. Things I should have done before. Even Shi always told me to use the slaves for things rather than running myself ragged. So.. now I also have to learn not to be the worry wart... checking on my children and the likes at night. Was this what kept calling me awake for so long? My desire to always be in control yet be so out of control that I suffered so visably? Seth had His reasons and His remedies. For now.. I would trust Him and see if it worked.
It was well into the night when the light from the small lantern finally extinguished itself. We had talked and touched for many Ahn's. Giggling and smiling like two kids that had ran behind a wagon to play healer and patient. Finally... every stich of clothing had been removed and Seth grew silent. I felt His eyes on me.. in the slight amount of light that filtered in from the smoke hole from the moons above us. I was hot. Not only from the moment but from the blush that had crept over my entire body with His traveling gaze. He verbally said I was hot. And for the time being.. I thought He meant in temperature. It didnt hit me till later that He meant I looked good. He slid around behind me and I felt the weight of my braid being lifted and then the cording that held it at the end was removed. His hands that work and bend steel to His will then carefully and so tenderly unraveled the intriquet weavings of my braid. He fanned my hair loose.. giving it a shake and then brushed it... sending the most intense shivers down my spine. Once it was clear of tangles.. He drew the mass of firey curls to His face and rubbed it over His cheek.. I heard Him inhail deeply and then He sighed rather happily. I was then held close for what seemed an eternity. As our hearts grew in time to each other and became one beat... He lay me back to the furs and propped Himself over my upper body. He kissed me.. a kiss that signalled the start of our new life together. Limbs entwined.. bodies moved and I looked to Him. He was smiling. He whispered How He loved me... forever and ever. I knew what was coming next.....
then I wondered how many barrels were left to clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment