Normally.. I would have protested such a thing.. but in this case. Ive got a busy night ahead of me. It was nice to see Cana.. Kam.. Tarra and Falon. We enjoyed some jesting.. laughing and fun. The conversation turned to Seth and myself. I teased Kam.. He teased back. Everyone else joined in.. and in the end... Seth.. true to His word... claimed me within the Ahn of permission being given by Kam. It hasnt quite hit me yet. I think Im still waiting for that lightning to strike... or perhaps wake up from this dream. It seems I have two punishments... Kam's is that I have to clean all the water barrels by first light. Hundreds of them. This being for what He said was... leaving camp without word.. arguing with Him and so forth. Well.. ok.. I guess. Now.. Seth still thinks He is giver of a punishment for me sabotaging my wagon to stay behind. His punishment is in the form of a spanking. I think I would rather clean ALL the barrels in the entire Tuchuk community than face that. Not exactly how I planned on spending my first night as a Mated Woman.
I was suddenly tired.. exhausted. I hadnt slept in ages. There was not the security and safety of being able to do such. But that all changed.. in an instant. I know everyone was expecting me to be some bitch in heat and wanting nothing but sex... this is not so. What I so desperatly wanted.. I can now have. Someone to watch... over me. To sleep in the warmth of His arms and relax. To know that the dreams can no longer hurt me.. for He will not let them take hold and stay. This...... This is what I dreamed of.
The barrels... will just have to wait.
There's a somebody I'm longing to see,
I hope that He...
turns out to be
Someone who'll watch over me.
I'm a little lamb who's lost in the wood.
I know I could ....
always be good
To one who'll watch over me.
Although He may not be the man some girls think of as handsome...
To my heart He carries the key.
Won't you tell Him please to put on some speed,
Follow my lead,
oh, how I need...
Someone who'll watch over me.

No comments:
Post a Comment