Saturday, October 4, 2008

Page 385 (8/26/2008) If you cant beat them.. kill them

Why should it be up to me to say what I want and need? Cant anyone... by now figure that out? Good Skies.. you say you know me.. yet I dont think you do. And you wonder.. why I am the way I am. Im standing here.. screaming for you to see me... but you look right past me and figure it will all just go away. Well.. it wont.. it hasnt and if anything its coming to a boil. Stop appeasing me for the moment and think in the long run. A happy Silken is a calm Silken. No... I dont want to talk.. talk is good for certain times... this is not one of those times. I need actions... I need you to show me. I need you. You want me to learn.. then teach me. But I want you to learn me... to see and feel me... to know that it is the only way I know to express myself.
Love.
Hate it. Want it.
Grab me.. shake me... wake me up from this dream. Show me who you are.. Im tired of guessing and dancing around the flames. I want to get burned.. do you hear me??? I want the fire. I want to taste it.. smell it and feel it surround me. I want it to engulf me.. breath with me and grind against me with desires of a lovers touch. Breath your life into my lungs till they ache and I cry out with the threat of them exploding within my chest. Take hold of my neck... squeeze my throat.. feel the roll of my swallow from the tip of my tongue to my toes. Feel the power that you possess over me. See how you make me tremble. Hear.. how you make me whimper. Reach in and grab my heart.. Ive opened it to you.. take it.. take me...
or walk away.
::::an odd entry for Her yes... yet She left the journal open and set on a crate in the wagon. Consciously? or unconsciously... did it matter? Her fishing gear gathered and She was gone without a word to anyone::::

No comments: