Friday, October 3, 2008

Page 292 (2/10/2008) Double the pleasure

Mia and Sonny. My Youngest twins.. my youngest of the children. A few days shy of their 4th turning.. they now have comprehension of love and sadness and the what and why's of it. They know I have been sad.. they know I struggle with day to day life.. and I am upset they ever saw it. They ask alot about Jerus... Im still torn up that they never knew Him... but... Seth helps alot with stories and just being a Father figure to them.
Mia came to me.. looking up with those crystal blue eyes and golden redish tinted hair... Her arms lifted and wrapped around my neck. I lifted Her up and She just held me for a long time in silence. While I rubbed Her back under Her small jacket.. She sighed and whispered in my ear.. " Momma? Seth gonna be our Papa? " I smiled and the rubbing paused... and with a chuckle I answered Her.. " Well.. Mia.. that's up to Uncle Kam. But I would hope so. " Mia giggled and squeezed my neck and I laughed. She started to squirm ferociously and I put Her down.. She called back as She ran off... " I gotta go tell Sonny !!! " I chuckled and nodded.
Life had been given back to them... in the form of Seth. I didnt know how I could thank Him.. I didnt know if I could. I dont think there is anyway possible to show the amount of gratitude I feel for what He has done. Its a sheer miracle that the Man even gives me the time of day.. considering what I have put Him through over the years of service as my Guard. He took alot of tongue lashings from Jerus for and about me. There were many times I saw the look in His eyes when He caught me sneeking out.. or when He found me somewhere I wasnt supposed to be.. I knew He wanted to turn my ass red.. chain me to a wheel and just beat the puddin out of me. Yikes ! Paybacks??? Nahhhhh He wouldnt hold a grudge... not this long... errrr would He?
I think I will commision Wily to make His Momma a pair of iron undies...
just in case !!!

No comments: