Friday, October 3, 2008

Page 328 (4/1/2008) You dont matter

When I woke from a second bout of exhaustion.. I was tied to a kaiila and heading away from the Harigga. Hmmmm. Ok? Blinking a few times to adjust my vision... I saw Seth in the saddle. He looked about how I felt. Angry. I yelled at Him to let me down... I had to go back. He insisted on me giving Him one good reason. I had at least a dozen... but the one that was most prominent.. was.. Kamchak. When I said His name.. the kaiila stopped. What do you mean... He said. Kam ! Kam is back there ! I said. I had not known until the day of the wind storm that Kam had stayed behind.. once I was knocked unconscious... I had no chance to tell Seth... it was just that night prior that were even knew Tarra was still here. Seth cussed and Im sure had I been upright.. He would have knocked me back to my ass. We returned to the former area of the Harigga post haste. I wound up fighting with Seth over stupid things... and we parted none to happy with each other... more so.. ourselves. It didnt matter. I sought out Kam and found Him at His wagons where things went just as bad.. if not worse. I was two for two at this point. Seth showed up and gave Himself for judgement for His mistake. I felt like shit... again. Now Im three for three. Good odds against me. Seth left.. I left.. and things just kept rolling down hill from there. Sure... Seth could have checked to see if Kam was there.. but.. why would He? Is Kam not Second in Command? Why would He not go with the other's? Why would He not be with the Ubar? And who in their right mind would think otherwise? Not even I. Seth's job was to protect me... and He was doing just that. He found out I was sabotaging the Nightmare to stay behind and He had enough. His goal was to get me with the other's and back to Kam. I dont blame Seth.. I blame myself. But of course... it doesnt matter.
Men act like assholes most of the time. Why shouldnt they? Their best friends are two nuts and a little prick. Close neighbors. Close friends. Im too old and too fucking tired for this anymore. My head was about to explode. So I did what needed to be done and drained blood from my hand. Within no time.. the pressure eased.. the racing of my heart slowed and things were clear again. My hand was bandaged. Seth left for His detail. I passed out in my furs.
Im just a object of amusement. Wind Her up and lets see what happens..... yeah.
But it doesnt matter... how I feel.

No comments: