Friday, October 3, 2008

Page 306 (2/23/2008) Get the fuck outta here !

If He planned it this way... Im going to kill Him... both of them... no.. all three of them. During the talk Seth and I were having... He mentioned that Dakota had ridden out to a slavers caravan to exchange out a few slaves that were not up to snuff. Enu... Raz and Dakota have taken over much of the work for the Paga wagons and slave replacement was just another area of craftmanship to be tended. We spoke on how grown up Dakota was and simply adorable in my eyes.
Thats when Seth hit me with it. Shanay was to be claimed. Excuse me? My Shanay? My leg blanket? Nooooo your joking. Far from it. I listened as Seth told me that a strapping young Man had approached Him to ask if He could move His wagons closer to ours... closer to Shanay's you mean. MMhmmm. They had been seeing each other for about three turnings now. And of course I tried to think of any young warrior that was more than a passing glance to me. I could think of none I had seen.. at least more than a few times around Shanay. Now if She was sneeking around to see this boy.. I was going to string Her up by Her toes and beat the living shit out of Her. But I was assured I knew who He was and I had seen Him many.. many times. I prodded Seth and asked Him who it was. He avoided the issue.. casually.. but I could see Him grinning. So I finally asked against with more gusto. And the name I was given.. knocked me off my ass.
Enu ! Enu? My guard? Get the fuck outta here !!! I laughed and screamed at the same time. Seth nodded and smiled. Well I'll be damned. Ive got good stock in Guards it seems. It was just yesterday.. that Shanay was clinging to my leg... shy.. scaired. Jerus always got a chuckle out of it when She called Him Sir. He tolorated no one calling Him Sir.. but that strawberry blonde sprite wove Her way into His heart and He gleamed with pride. Sir.. soon gave way to Jerus... and Jerus went to Papa Jerus.. and finally Papa. The two were inseperable.
Good Skies... my baby was getting Mated. Being the childrens Guardian.... Seth said Enu would come see Him in two days. I asked for two favors. One.. that they wait till the passing of Shanay's next turning.. and that they Mate on the Southern Grounds of our plains. And Two... That Enu understand.. not only would He have to get past Seth's price.. but mine as well. Evil grin. That alone would make Enu's stomach flip.
I hoped that I would be mated before my daughter. It was odd to think such. I knew Seth's plans... that He wanted a child rather quickly once we were mated. I couldnt see myself pregnant.. and my daughter possibly pregnant... She would be having a child and I would still be having children .... and then it hit me.... again.....
SKIES !!! Im going to be a.... GRANDMA !!!!

No comments: