Saturday, October 4, 2008

Page 382 (8/5/2008) Mud slingin fun

So.... I got off my ass and stopped feeling down. I was more in an adventurous mood.. so I headed off to find Dash. She and I hadnt spent any time together for awhile... so I figured to stir up some trouble that way. Arriving at Her wagon's... I found Her missing. Informed that She had already taken off for Her own little stint. I got the general direction and then off to the pen's where I saddled up Beta and took off. We rode for an Ahn.. finally catching up to Her tracks and followed from there. Wasnt long before we arrived at a local gathering place.. or watering hole... and it was there I heard my Sister's laughter. Tying Beta's reins to some brush near the water where he could drink and rest... I ran to grab my Dashie Pants... scooped Her up and twirled Her around. Gave Her braid a tug and just had to check out that ass... mmmmm yup.. still the best on Tuchuk lands.. and prolly all of Gor for that matter. I did have to inform Her that my tits and hair were still the better... award winning trophy prizes... much better than Her ass. Of course.. this discussion would have continued had I not been drawn to a Man sitting on the grass. Dashie informed me that He was having boot trouble... and we in turn began to debate the remedy for His.. stiffness... errr boot stiffness. I asked Dashie.. "Have you wet the boots down?" "Yup" She said. "Soaked them good" I nodded. "Did you slather them with mud?" "Yup" She said. "Nice and slippery" I nodded again. "What about dung? Did you fill them with dung?" I asked... and Dashie shook Her head.. "Oh ! Dung! I forgot about that!" She said... so doing my duty... I took the boots and walked over to Beta... he had a nice fresh supply of said dung... which was scooped up and packed into the toes of the boots... and low n behold... Beta had to pee. I held the boots under good ole Beta who was more than happy to relieve himself... careful not to get any splash on me... and now I could slosh the boots side to side and really mix the concoxion into the Man's boots. Returning.. I set the boots beside the Man... and Dashie informed Him that He would need to get His feet into the boots right away. Why? To keep them from shrinking of course ! Keep the form to them... why.. yes.. thats right. I crouched down and drew closer to Him... tipping the boot so He could get His foot in. The Man said it would be better if one of us put them on.. and Dash and I told Him.. ohh no we couldnt do that. He said.. it had been a long time since He was on the Plains.. but He remembered being told that if a beautiful Tuchuk woman wore a Man's boots for a week.. that they would become soft and supple.. err the boots.. not the Woman. Ahhhh yes.. but I told Him... the Woman had to be unmated.. and a virgin. And we certainly were not either. The Man looked at me.. studying me... and I back at Him... He looked familar.. but I just couldnt place Him. In any case... He then said He heard from a Spex that if a Woman with many sons wore His boots.. He would be blessed with having many heirs Himself. Dash informed the Man that.. if She did indeed wear another Man's boots.. especially one not Tuchuk.. She would be wearing said boot in Her ass. Bo would see to that. I of course didnt bother to answer. No way in hell would I be wearing another Man's boots. Shi would skin me.. salt me... dry me out and hang me from His standard. Heh. While the Man was eyeing me up... I just grinned... and finally Dash reminded me we had to be going. I nodded and headed off to get Beta. Swinging up into the saddle and riding closer to Dash. My hand down.. She grabbed it and She jumped up while I pulled Her back behind me. Whirling Beta around.. we took off riding.. laughing and snickering. It was only when we were out of sight of the waterhole that I sunk my hand into my vest and pulled out a small pouch. Dangling it back for Dashie to see. Yeah... I lifted it off the Man. I heard Her rolling in laughter behind me... we were still laughing as I dropped Beta off at the pens.. once back at the Harigga. I gave Her a hug.. and a slap to that perfect ass and told Her we had to do this again. We went our seperate ways... needing to get dinner ready for our Mate's.
But I swear... I can still hear the laughter filtering down the rows.
I love you Dashie.
It was a good day.

No comments: