A restless night gave way to morning... I dreaded having to get up. Didnt want to.. and I fought to stay asleep as long as I could. It was no use.. once our little tribe was up and hell bent on causing chaos. Several times.. there were knocks on the side of the wagon.. giggles.. and small footsteps tearing off running. It made me sit up and whisper... SHhhhhhh you'll wake Shi... but I looked to His side of the furs and saw He wasnt there. I sighed... I had hoped He would have slipped in during the night. All the more reason to lay back down I thought. It was then I noticed the cool breeze coming from my right.. I had not bothered to pull the furs up around me.. I was in my own wagon... True.. I was nekkid.. but... no one should be in here.. right? Yet.. that air kept brushing over my bare flesh and I did a slow turn of my head towards the door. It took me a few moments to focus.. but I could see the outline of someone in the doorway. Pushing my hair from my face.. I felt the ease of a slow grin come to my lips... for there.. standing in the doorway... was Shi. His arms were folded.. leaning against the frame.. and His eyes.. were staring dead into me.... at me. For the briefest of moments I went to pull the fur up to cover myself.. but something in His eyes said... dont do it. I let my fingers relax and the fur fell around my thighs. There were no words between us... none were needed. I tilted my head with a... Do you like what you see? look. And My answer was given in the form of a smile and the slightest of nods from Shi. I can still picture the look He had... it gives me shivers. Ohhhh I truly hoped He would finally open up.. tell me everything in His heart... speak the words He never could before... and I invited Him to do so... laying back into the plush of furs... sprawling out.. tossing the covering fur aside. My body invited Him in... a whimper begged Him to come closer. I saw Him push off the door frame.. and for a moment He was siloutted against the light outside as He stood fully in the doorway. He reached and closed the door... each sound of His boots on the wagon floor made me twitch as He neared.. my heart was racing... my body was on fire. I could not bite back the moan of desire when He stopped at the edge of the furs and looked down at me. My hands began moving sinfully over my exposed body and when He crouched down beside me... I closed my eyes... arching my back... waiting... wanting. My ears were ringing.. waiting for Him to speak....
it was music to my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment