Friday, October 3, 2008

Page 305 (2/23/2008) Admit one

Something about a clear mind makes all the weight of the world much easier to handle. Clearing my conscience with Seth.. opening the door to those hidden ghosts and laying them out on the table has done wonders. Why.. hasnt anyone tried this before? I must list this in the healers journal's for future study. Hesistant as I was to let Seth in... I granted Him access to me. To Silkenhawk. He knows of things I have not told anyone save a few of my past Mate's. He embraced them.. He did not laugh.. nor shake His head. He did not grow confused and shun me. He welcomed me to His arms and embraced me... all of me. I am lucky to have Him.. He is even luckier to have me. Heh.
I felt like visiting the fires. I found Him there.. this Man of wonder and amazement. And I was again welcomed to His side with a sweep of His hand motioning me to Him. As I took my place with Him.. I was greeted by Tarra. Returning said greeting and extending one towards the Drummer Man, Sahli. It seemed Tarra was a bit peturbed at The Drummer.. something about a drum that had gone missing. It seemed to be of deep emotional value.. but.. what do I know. Tarra took off faster than the wind.. leaving Sahli shaking His head. Seems people tend to come and go quickly lately. Before Sahli left I asked His permission to see Jaella.. I had heard She stopped by to see me at the healer's wagon for Her hands and with His permission I would treat Her injuries. He said He would be honored. So leaving Him with words to bring Her by.. He left.,, with that blue slave in tow. It's no secret... I cant stand that wench. The blowing of kisses... I mean please. How childish. That is not the vision of a sassy Tuchuk slave but a simpering piece of city meat. Poor thing is so delusional and so not having a clue. But Im biding my time.. just let Her blow a kiss to Seth once we are mated and she will go from blue slave.. to red... blood red from my blade.
Seth and I sat down and started another one of our talks. Fun talks. Teasing each other which led to Him wondering if He could actually wait much longer for me to be His. I assured Him He could. Painfully.. and longing... yes... He would. I pulled my pony-tail just a bit tighter with a grin and stood. I felt bad for Seth... He must be eating just alittle too much... His leather's had grown tighter and uncomfortable.
What a lovely sight.

No comments: