Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 111 (4/30/2007) Old friends

Dont know who hid my black cloak... dont remember... couldnt even find the blasted thing till I was playing hide n seek with the kids and there it was crumpled up behind a barrel. It was like finding an old friend.... one that brought me comfort and stability. I put it on and felt the immediate wrap of calm around me. I love to be able to hide in the shadows and watch people... observing objectively... and seeing their true colors. How a certain person says one thing to your face and a completely different thing when other's are around. Now this mainly pastes itself to the Women of the Tribe. Trying to gain favor with a certain Man.... sure they are your best friends when these Men are around... but then whammo.... your nailed to a wagon and prosecuted without trial. Frankly.. I give an urt's arse of their opinion of me and other's. But I am happy to at least provide entertainment for their shallow... deprived minds. It is also humorous when these people think they are telling something in confidance to someone and that person then runs back to the one they spoke of... opening up a blabbing session. Slaves are great for this. So many put their trust in these creatures with secrets and such... yet the slave chain knows everything before the day is out... you want to know something??? Ask a slave... you want everyone in the Tribe to know something?? tell a slave. There are exceptions to this... very few exceptions. But none the less... funnier than all get go.
So... my mood? passive on the verge of deadly. Im about as balanced as a Karian weigh in station. Dont really care... I spoke to Jerus.. I have my orders and I fully understand them. It was nice to have Him come to the wagon last night and just be together. He makes every part of me come alive... He makes me feel good.. he makes me feel special and important... and most of all loved. I enjoy seeing His smile when He runs His fingers through my hair... and I cant complain how it makes me feel. To sleep with Him... is beyond words. Too personal to describe in detail.... but I glow.
So... I woke up this morning with another new outlook and attitude. Dont care what they say... dont care what they do... Im me... Im Silken... deal with it or dont let the wagon door hit you on the arse on the way out. Dont like it? They can speak to Jerus... sure as heck they wont come to me... nope... too afraid.
Dont blink... this is about to get really good

No comments: