Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 122 (6/11/2007) What's in a name

The past few days have kept me busy.... Shanay with sewing some new leather outfits and the younger children running about in the warmth of the plains.. cuts, scrapes a few stitches here and there. But tonight.. I walked into a surprise that had me leaping off my feet and screaming about the camp in joy.
It started out as any other night.. heading to the fires... but this night.. Jerus was actually there waiting for me for once. He dismounted Toronado and walked to me.. hugging me tightly and looking into my eyes. I was told my Eldest Son had a surprise for me. Ohhh Skies... Mother's fears... panic... and I asked.... Is everything all right?? Fearing my baby was Mated... or He got some slut pregnant... or... or... well my mind was racing. Jerus assured me everything was fine and to go see Dakota. I did as He asked... and entered the wagon. Kota was sitting on His furs grinning. I asked Him just what this was all about. Kota said... He took ten other boys.. though Kota said Men.. He is still my baby. They found a caravan and raided it. Raided it like true Tuchuk Warriors. It was a Turian merchant.. so as Jerus says... We will just sell their goods back to them. But in any case. The boys did a wonderful job and surprised even their Father's at the calculating job they did. Jerus was so pleased.. I was beyond words and went flying out of Dakota's wagon.. I dont think my feet touched the earth. Jerus was my target and I dove at Him... hooking Him off His stump and to the ground where I hugged and kissed Him. We laughed..hooted and hollared at our son's success. It wasnt until I calmed down and was able to sit back up that Jerus filled me and well the rest of the camp in on some details. Cana..Saresh..and Arch listened as we were all told of how the boys used their Elders names. Jerus told us that Kota pretended to be Him.. His right hand Man said He was Shi... and the other's said they were Fonce.. Kam..Arch.. and Saresh. I have yet to find out who else was included in this... but I am alittle uneasy over a few issues. I am proud of our Son for His conquest... but I have reservations over something else... something perhaps... irresponsible.
The talk then turned to Wily... and how that little guy would be the youngest Tuchuk ever to earn a scar. Wily it seems has lost interest in Ina... I guess peeking into the wagon now.. He learned He isnt Her Mate anymore. He has taken a shining to Cana.. and unfortunately.. tanya. That little red headed terror came streaking out of the wagon.. chasing Jerus' En-Safora. The Wily warrior was.... gripping His... uhmmm personal sword... of the fleshy kind... and hollaring... I am Wily the Tuchuk.. fear my sword !!! C'Mere kajira !!! Well.... tanya went screaming.. but I saw the laughter in her eyes and the smile on her lips. I must admit.. she is the only slave I would ever allow so close to my children... and Wily has always adored her. Jerus hollared to His son to leave His slave alone.. and I in tune captured the nekkid Wily and swatted His backside to a nice red hue.
The nights are becomming enjoyable again. I am really learning to let things roll off my back and not get so angry. Maybe it's because I know more of Jerus' feelings.. maybe it's because I do not fear too much anymore.... maybe it's just... life is good.
I do know that Cana better watch out... because Wily is watching Her... guarding Her... and Ive even seen the things He had packed in Ina's wagon are now being stored under Cana's.
Does this mean.... I'd be a Grandma to Tug-a-roo ????
Skies.... Im too young for that... lets wait another 100 years.......

No comments: