Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 182 (9/12/2007) The tremors being

My mood of late has not been good. Tarra noticed... and I felt Her concern. She knows that which boils in my mind and veins. Once again... prospects have been made Tribe without a bat of an eye. One.. I know of the tasks completed and shown to the family. The other's, I am unaware of what has been done to prove themselves. I dont know everything.. true.. but I also hear alot, and havent hear anything on them. Nothing good that is.
When did the main fires become this... this... display of favoritism's. There are many here that work there asses off and sometimes do not get the time to sit at the fires and lounge around because we are so busy with tasks for the Tribe. I will only speak for myself.. but I know that I personally have been too exhausted and cranky to sit around while other's that have done hardly anything can primp and prime at those fires. I see certain people's opinions matter and other's are thrown to the wind. I see certain things disreguarded for some.. and other's nailed to a stake for lesser crimes. I feel the tremors in the earth starting and the eyes going to narrow upon a few that were once trusted for their opinion and respected for their knowledge. Respect can be lost in a matter of moments... It goes hand in hand with trust. Two things that take many long days.. weeks.. months.. even years to build can be gone in one word or action.
Screw it... I can sit around all day too. I can stop working... and just lounge around or go off on wandering adventures. I remember once when Elders were respected.... but now....
:::and She threw the book across the wagon.. unable to continue. This is something that would have to be continued later when... and IF.. She calmed down. She took to all Her wagon's.. readying them for the move.::::

No comments: