Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 187 (9/19/2007) Eyes

Wishin' you were by my side;
Thinkin' back is a feelin' that I can't hide.
Reachin' out;
Tryin' to hold on.
I can feel the warmth of your smile.
Take me, into the warm blue sky.
Your eyes....As we said our goodbyes.
Can't get them out of my mind,
And I find.... I can't hide,From your eyes....
The ones that took me by surprise
The night you came into my life
Where there's moonlight....
I see your eyes.
How'd I let you slip away..
When I'm longing so to hold you.
Now I'd die ...for one more day,
'Cause there's something I should have told you...
Yes there's something
I should have told you.
When I looked into your eyes..
.Why does distance make us wise?
You were the song all along..
And before this song dies...
I should tell you.... I should tell you
I have always loved you,
You can see it in my eyes.


You see the pain that lies in her eyes

,But, alas, her eyes are dry,
She won't cry.
No, she won't cry.
You see the anger that burns from her gaze,
The madness that sets her eyes ablaze,
She won't cry.
No, she won't cry.
You see the fear that closes her eyes,
The smile she wears is but a disguise,
She won't cry.
No, she won't cry.
You see the hope that is finally dead
She cannot trust for her heart has been bled,
She won't cry.
No, she won't cry.
You see the love that lies within,
But will She know love again,
She won't cry.
No, she won't cry.
You see death's hand that has glazed her eyes,
No one saw her die inside,
They won't cry.
No, they won't cry.

No comments: