Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 210 (10/18/2007) Diamonds are a Silken's best friend

The strangest thing happened to me today... just before we readied to stop for the night. This traveling Trader approaches me. On the trail South... alone... and with a stunning box of diamonds. Many sizes and shapes... even blue and pink.. and one yellow one. Well... I asked this Man... just what He wanted for this box of goodies... which.. I must admit... had really caught my eye and tickled my fancy. He told me 20 silver and a ride to Turia. I offered Him the steps of the Nightmare and He sat and had a drink of water. His box of diamonds was eased into Alpha's saddlebag. Ohh I grinned like the larl that ate the vulo. So... I informed Him that He would get His ride to Turia... and that the diamonds were now mine. His next reaction is what led me down the path to collaring this man. He questioned me... even offered to come up with a better deal. Ha! This man obviously has no idea who and what the Tuchuk are. He tried to back into my wagon... but Jax nudged him back out at quiva point. I hopped from Alpha's saddle and told him... he had a choice... submit to me... or die. I was shocked when the man simply started to remove his clothing... mainly.. his pants. I wondered how he had lived so long free when obviously again... he would submit so easily. he did try to barter his way out.. saying I could keep the diamonds and just let him go... but my dagger to his throat told him I meant every word I said. he lowered to his knees and that was that. I had Jax chain him up and get him cleaned up. Now I have a box of really pretty diamonds and a new slave. I will wait a day or so till I see Fonce to tell Him about the new hunk of meat... and to see if the new slave lives or dies. he has much to learn of the Tuchuk... and I need to think up a new slaves name... for when he earns one. But for now... I think "Duh" fits.
So with the new slave off with Jax... that's when the shit really hit the wagon wheel. Shi arrived and demanded my kanda. Our words were heated... and got out of hand. He asked me about my pain... whyI needed the kanda... and if I was in pain.. I should see a healer. I tried to tell Shi that this pain was not one that could be cured with medicines. And He told me to simply... "Suffer" Well that just pissed me off to where I wanted to pluck His eyeballs out and let the bosk squish them into the ground. I gave Him my kanda... fine. Great. He wants me to suffer? I will... and profoundly. Because He wont even listen to me when I am trying to tell Him.... I miss the fun we used to have. I miss the way He looked at me... and those tugs to my braid when I was getting unruly. He stormed off again. And with that... He took the last bit of my strenght....
Suffer.

No comments: