Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 114 (5/18/2007) Talk to the hand

So... Ive been just keepin ta myself in the Healer's wagon. Why? Dunno.. and dun care. A few came by now and then... needin stitches... salve... special Silken concoxtions and of the sort of various things...but I 'member the one's that just come ta bitch and grumble. So... I found me a way ta just end it all... when they start... I hold up my hand and say... Dun Care! Hey Silks !! Did ya hear about.... ahhhh Dun Care ! But Silks.. listen to what She said... uhmmm Dun Care?! No.. No.. wait.. you'll never believe this... errrrrruhhmmmm Dun Care ! Wow.. your such a bitch lately... heh... DUN... CARE!!!!!
It works.... surprising well too. Just get that blank stare.. you know the one... where ya trying ta picture the person in their dress-me-downs?? Ok so... some of those visuals did make me quite nautious... especially Fonce in a pink silky two piece get-up that I cant even go further to describe without gagging... but... still.... works for me. Im sick of Women... Im even sicker of Men... they whine and complain more than these thick headed Women on a Estrogen meltdown. Know what??? I Dun care. Dont come around.. dont bother me... dont even give an urt's ass that your stomach is upset... go chew some grass and vomit it up... works for the beasties when they hurt... should work for you too.
Momma !! Momma !! Wily is digging up worms !!! Dun Care... He is a Man of the Tuchuk... He can do what He wants.. just like the rest of them do... they will always be right.. I will always be wrong... butcha know what...
I.....................
DUN CARE !!!!!!

No comments: